Hi Friends! I want to thank everyone who participated my 2014 DSP and Ribbon Share! All the packages have been bundled up and posted so if you haven't already received yours keep an eye out for it - it's on route.
I'm sure you'll have a great time playing with all those gorgeous papers - I'd love to hear which is your favourite. Personally, I think it's hard to choose just one - so I'm going to say my top two favourite DSP's are Typeset and Gold Soiree (both are Specialty Designer Series Papers). Of course I wanted to make everyone a thank you card to show my appreciation for your orders...
1. Rub the Embossing Buddy over Whisper White card stock. This will remove static from paper so that you don't have embossing powder sticking where you don't want it.
2. Ink Swallowtail stamp with Versamark and stamp onto Whisper White. Sprinkle Black Embossing Powder over top, shake off excess and set with Heat Tool.
3. Place "Be You (tiful)" sentiment from Flower Patch set onto clear block and ink with Versamark. Stamp onto card and emboss using White Powder.
4. Colour butterfly using Aquapainters and ink pads. Simply squeeze the lid of the ink pad before opening which will give you a 'pool' of ink inside to use with Aqua Painter.
5. Sponge edge of Whisper White card stock with ink and adhere to card base
I'm off to Salt Lake City, Utah today for the annual Stampin' Up! Convention. I am incredibly excited! I'm looking forward to seeing my friends as well as all that Stampin' Up! has in store for us. I would love to post updates for you but I'm not sure how often I'll get to my computer (and it costs a fortune to use my cell phone in the US - otherwise I'd be updating you every 5 minutes!!). I will definately have a lot to share with you when I return home.
Until then, enjoy Frenchie's post on Thursday (I'll be featuring a new technique on her blog using the Blendabilities) and I also have a project scheduled for you on Friday.