I've got another fun project for you today that makes a sweet little gift for someone special in your life. This is a quick little booklet that you can whip up in no time flat, just using our card stock and clear envelopes. These are not new - I first learned how to make these 'brag books' eons ago - but they are something I always go to when I need a quick gift. Each year my club members and I make these into 'technique' books and store the instructions and samples our monthly techniques for quick and easy reference.
(I've posted close ups of the recipe for Swedish Pancakes on my recipe page)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
NEW! Craft Kit in the Mail!
I am excited to announce that I will now be offering craft kits in the mail! There will be at least one kit offered each month and will include precut supplies for the projects. Some kits will be cards only and other kits will feature a non-card projects. All kits will feature a specific stamp set and I'll show you fun tips and techniques on how to use them!
*Recipe cards are not included
Kit in the mail details:
- Stamp sets are included in every kit, in your choice of wood mount or clear mount.
- You are more than welcome to change the stamp set for an equal valued set if you wish.
- Everything will be sent right to your door, no matter where you live in Canada!
- Once your payment has been received I will place your order and your stamps and accessories will be shipped directly to you from Stampin' Up!
- A separate package will be mailed to you containing all the pre-cut supplies and embellishments for the projects.
- Total shipping cost is $15 within Canada
- If more than one class is purchased at a time I will combine shipping.
- You will also receive a step-by-step PDF tutorial via email.
- Each kit will also have a corresponding video.
- All you'll need to provide is your own cutting tools, adhesives and ink pads. *If more is needed it will be listed in the kit details.
- Once a kit has sold out I will remove the photo so that the kits shown are still available.
- Kits cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- To buy class by mail e-mail me at www.frenchiestamps.com with the name of the class and I will send invoice with paypal - See more at: http://www.frenchiestamps.com/p/blog-page_11.html#sthash.NfE9iFY6.dpufTo purchase a kit contact me at email@example.com and I will email you an invoice via paypal.
Here's another booklet, decorated completely differently, with a coordinating card:
I made two of these booklets yesterday as photo albums gifts for my Grandma and my Mother in Law who both have birthdays later this month. My MIL lives in England and my Grandma is in BC so these little photo books are great way to share our life here in Nova Scotia with them (Grandma doesn't have internet so she's going LOVE getting this book...along with her new crocheted shawl, which of course coordinates with her booklet and card - HA!).
NOVEMBER THANK YOU GIFT!
Get this gorgeous PDF and exclusive video tutorial for 4 cards and 2 ornaments courtesy myself and France (Frenchie Martin)! Find out how to get yours by clicking here.
Have a great weekend and HAPPY STAMPING!