The blue card in the photo is the card I received from Stampin' Up! and the yellow card is my version:
I like to have lots of cards on hand and I was running low on thank you cards for my customers and congrats cards for my team members:
Within an hour I had made a dozen cards! When I'm mass producing cards I break it down into steps:
- First I cut and score all my So Saffron card bases and I also cut the Whisper White card stock (3 1/4" x 2 1/2").
- Then I punched all my banners and put them into individual piles.
- Next I stamped the card bases using the Dotty Angles stamp set using So Saffron Ink Pad.
- I used Black Stazon to stamp the Fabulous Four sentiments.
- The Stamp-a-ma-jig is a perfect tool to line up the banners - I simply placed the clear plastic piece on the whisper white to align the banners. Worked like a charm.
- To finish I tied the bows with the bakers twine and adhered using glue dots.
NEW WEEKLY DEALS:
Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products at my online store
View the current catalogues online
Calendar of Events - come stamp with me!
Join my "Serene Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at email@example.com
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!