Hi Friends! Today's project comes to you courtesy Susan Campbell, a fellow Stampin'Up! demonstrator! These cute peppermint patties would be ideal as favours or for little gifts 'just because' you want to make someone smile! They're quick and easy to make too, so you can whip up a bunch in no time - just make sure not to eat all the peppermint patties while you make them...HA!
Petal Potpourri Peppermint Patties
All images © 1990-2015 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Petal Potpourri (137141w, 138586c), A Round Array (129087w or 129090c)
· Paper: Whisper White cardstock(100730), Garden Green cardstock (102059)
· Ink: Crushed Curry (131180), Memento Pad Tuxedo Black (132708)
· Other: Flower Medallion Punch (137417), 7/8” Scallop Punch (129404), Fast Fuse Adhesive (129026), Glue Dots (103683), Peppermint Patties
· Whisper White cardstock scrap at least (3 ½” x 3 1”) and a scrap 1 ¼” wide
· Garden Green cardstock scrap at least (3 ½” x 3 ½”)
1. Stamp the outline flower image in Tuxedo Black ink on the Whisper White cardstock.
2. Stamp the scallop shaped flower image in Crushed Curry ink in the center of the flower.
3. Stamp the round “dot” image in Crushed Curry ink in the center of the flower to fill in the remaining white space.
4. Punch out the stamped flower with the Flower Medallion punch.
5. Using the Flower Medallion punch, punch out a shape from the Garden Green cardstock.
6. Stamp the “You Make Me Smile” image from A Round Array on the 1 ¼” scrap of cardstock.
7. Punch out the “smile” greeting with the 7/8” Scallop Punch.
8. Use Fast Fuse to attach the stamped flower (top) and the Garden Green piece (bottom) to a Peppermint Patty.
9. Attach the “Smile” greeting to the Garden Green piece with a glue dot.
To order supplies used simply click on the photos below...
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog