To make this card:
- I first inked up my Chevron embossing folder using Soft Sky.
- Next I placed a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock into the folder and ran it through the Big Shot. I adhered it onto a Whisper White card base measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- I stamped "You're the Best" from "Friendly Wishes" using Versamark ink and covered it with Basic Black Embossing Powder. I shook off the excess powder and then set it with my heat tool.
- I used Soft Sky ink for the swirl image and Watermelon Wonder for the heart, which I raised up using a Stampin' Dimensional. I should also mention that I used Iridescent Ice on the heart too, for a little shine and then added a rhinestone.
- The background behind the sentiment is another piece of Whisper White which I stamped using the "Work of Art" stamp set.
- A little washi tape and a couple of staples and voila! A very easy and fun card to make.
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!