Hi Friends! Today card features the "What I Love" 2016 Sale-a-bration stamp set. I seriously can not get enough of this fabulous set! It's such a fun set to use, with images that come together quickly and the script used on the sentiments is truly lovely. Here's the card I made today, complete with a step-by-step tutorial.
- Stamp Sets: What I Love 2016 SAB
- Inks: Rose Red, Mossy Meadow, Garden Green, Island Indigo, Soft Suede
- Paper: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Marina Mist
- Other: Blender Pen, Basic Rhinestones, White Baker’s Twine, Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Wink of Stella Gold Pen
Card Base: 4 ¼” x 5 ½ “
Whisper White: 3” x 5 ¼ “
- Stamp flowers with Rose Red, stamping off for solid stamps and using full strength ink for the outline stamp.
- Ink dot image with Soft Suede and stamp centre of each flower.
- Stamp leaves using Garden Green and Mossy Meadow. Use blender pen to pull in colour.
- Ink small flower from set using Island Indigo and stamp to fill in spaces; use blender pen to pull in the colour.
- Use Island Indigo to ink up “Thank You” stamp and stamp sentiment.
- Sponge Whisper White piece with Rose Red. Set aside.
- Run Mossy Meadow card base through Big Shot with Woodgrain embossing folder.
- Adhere stamped Whisper White piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Place large rhinestones in centre of big flowers. Colour rhinestone with Wink of Stella Gold Pen. Add smaller rhinestones to small blue flowers.
- Wrap White Bakers Twine around bottom of card and tie into bow to finish. Secure with glue dot.
Click HERE to view the Sale-a-bration catalogue online. Don't forget to check out my new Class in the Mail/Online Class too! These classes come with exclusive videos - here's a sneak peek: "What I Love" Card #1
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Despite the snow and cold temperatures, still snug as a bug at home sweet home!
This cottage is where I am planning to run my retreats. I've been shoveling a path between it and the house to make sure it's accessible during winter. Just LOVE it here!
I never, ever tire of the scenery, the sunrise and sunsets. Soooo pretty and the most peaceful place I know!Have a great weekend everyone! I'm planning on taking it easy and enjoying some pancakes, pj's and movies. What more could one ask for on a weekend?