l Whisper White – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
1. Fold Whisper White card stock in half.
2. Use Post it Note Label tape (or scrap paper) to mask off top 2/3 of card.
3. Ink flower stamp using the following markers: Wild Wasabi, Mossy Meadow, Melon Mambo, Daffofill Delight and Calypso Coral. Huff on stamp to remoisten the ink and stamp onto bottom third of card stock. Stamp again, without reinking. Repeat inking on stamp with markers, stamping a second time without reinking, until bottom portion of card is stamped the way you like it.
4. Before removing the tape, use ruler to line across the card using Melon Mambo marker.
5. Stamp sentiment onto plastic from Stamp-a-ma-jig. Clean stamp and re-ink using same colours on card. Position plastic on centre of card, place handle, remove plastic and stamp.
6. Remove tape from card.
7. Wrap linen thread around card and tie into a bow.
8. Thread Vintage Faceted Button with Linen thread and tie a bow. Adhere to card with glue dot.
9. Use 2-way glue pen on flowers (sentiment) and sprinkle on Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
10. Give card to the happy new couple!
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
That's it for me. I'll be back tomorrow with a new video showing you how to make quick little journals. In the meantime, scoot on over to my online store so that you can check out our last ever "Weekly Deals". And anticipation is building...the RETIRING LAST CHANCE LIST will be revealed next week! I'll be sure to post it for you ASAP so that you get your favourites before they're gone.
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!