· Stamp Sets – Swirly Bird - #141581, Flower Patch - #134207
· Cardstock – Crumb Cake - #120953, Whisper White - #100730
· Ink Pads – Flirty Flamingo - #141397, Cucumber Crush - #138324, Black Memento - #132708, So Saffron - #126957
· Punches – 1 ¼” circle - #119861, 1 ¾ “ circle – 119860, ¾” circle - #119873
· Misc - Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430, Linen Thread - #104199, Rhinestones - #119246, Mini Glue Dots - #103683, Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
· Crumb Cake Card Base 4 ¼ “ x 11”
· Whisper White 4” x 2 ½ “ plus scrap pieces
- Score Crumb Cake card stock at 4 ¼” and fold.
- Use Memento ink to stamp sentiment from “Flower Patch” on lower bottom of 4 x 2 ½ “ piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Clean sentiment and ink again, using Flirty Flamingo, and stamp onto scrap piece of Whisper White card stock. Trim out the word “Blooming” and adhere on top of sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals, as shown in photo.
- Ink up stem and leaf image from “Flower Patch” using Cucumber Crush and stamp above sentiment.
- On scrap piece of Whisper White ink up solid circle stamp from “Swirly Birds” with So Saffron and stamp three circles.
- Ink swirly line stamp with Flirty Flamingo and stamp over the three yellow circles.
- Punch each circle out using the circle punches so that you have one in each size.
- Mist the circles lightly with water, scrunch up then open and set aside to dry.
- Adhere Whisper White piece to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glue circles onto card using Multipurpose glue, layering from largest to smallest.
- Put a large Rhinestone in centre of flower.
- Tie a bow with linen thread and adhere to stem using a glue dot.
All orders placed through my online store will also receive 12 free step-by-step tutorials! Make sure to use this month's Host Code: BNB3XJST before you submit your online order. If your order is over $200 (before tax and shipping) do NOT use this code to ensure that you receive your host benefits. I will still email your tutorials straight to your inbox - I know you're going to love them!
I couldn't resist sharing a cute photo I just took, of my cat:
|Click to view larger.|
Ever since he was a kitten (he's 9 now) he would curl up on my desk, in front of the keyboard, while I work. Suffice to say, he's a LOT bigger now and it's a real challenge to type my blog posts, as well as do all my other computer work, but he's just too darn sweet to move onto the floor. So with his back paw on my one arm and his front paw on my hand, I am typing most of this with one finger. Yeesh. Fortunately, I can slide his whole body off the side so that I can be more productive, with the sound of him purring away. Ahhh, the joys of working from home!
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!