Hi Friends! The new Holiday Catalogue from Stampin' Up! will begin on September 1st - if you're in Canada and would like a copy let me know. As demonstrators we're able to preorder a month early, which gives us a chance to play with the new product. Without question, the first new stamp set that I just HAD to have was the "Glamper Greetings"! What a fun, fun, FUN set this is! I love all things glamping so these stamps are going to be used a LOT. Here is the first card I made using "Glamper Greetings":
Sooo cute, right? I have a gazillion ideas on how I want to use this set, which also comes with a banner, string of lights, a flamingo, a snowman, the list goes on. "Glamper Greetings" is a set you can use for all seasons, includes sentiments for a total of 32 pieces!
Trust me, if you're a fellow 'glamper lover', this set is a MUST HAVE.
I popped up the door using a dimensional.
Remember, this stamp set will be available Sept 1st.
Here is the tutorial for you:
- Stamp Sets: Glamper Greetings (142202); Painter’s Palette (141907W/141910C)
- Inks: Bermuda Bay (131171); Flirty Flamingo (141397); Daffodil Delight (126944); Smoky Slate (131179); Whisper White Craft (101731); Stazon (101406); Versamark (102283)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Bermuda Bay (131197)
- Other: White Embossing Powder (109132), Copper Embossing Powder (141636); Embossing Buddy (103083), Heat Tool (129053); Big Shot (143263); Magnetic Platform (130658); Layering Squares Framelits (141708); Aqua Painter (103954), Basic Black Marker (100082); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Clear Blocks (118491); Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper (141648); Serene Scenery DSP (141642); Paper Snips (103579)
Bermuda Bay Card Base: 11 X 4 ¼
Whisper White Layers: 4 X 5 ¼ + scrap piece
- Place the largest and 2nd largest Square framelits, one inside the other, on piece of Pop of Pink DSP on magnetic platform. Run through Big Shot.
- Cut Serene Scenery sky patterned paper with largest square framelit. Ink stars from “Glamper Greetings”, omitting the moon, with Craft Whisper White ink, and stamp randomly. Use aqua painter to colour in the centre of stars with more white craft ink. Sprinkle White embossing powder, shake off excess and set with heat tool. Glue Pop of Pink frame on top. Adhere to Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp trailer using Stazon onto scrap piece of Whisper White. Colour using aqua painters and Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight inks. Stamp trailer a second time & colour the door. Use paper snips to cut out door and set aside. Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere trailer onto card. Add cut out door using a Stampin’ Dimenional (cut in half).
- Wipe bottom section of Whisper White card stock with Embossing Buddy. Stamp sentiment in Versamark ink and cover with Copper Embossing Powder. Shake off excess and set with heat tool. Glue whisper white layer onto Bermuda Bay card base.
Don't forget to redeem your Bonus days coupons before the end of August!
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!