Oh happy day - the gorgeous Holiday Catalogue from Stampin' Up! is here!
To view the Holiday Catalogue online click HERE.
If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the catalogue and don't already have a demonstrator, email me and I will be happy to pop one in the mail for you. email@example.com
Beginning today Stampin' Up! has new "Special Offers". You can save 25% on select annual catalogue products from today through September 21 ! Don’t miss out on these great deals!
Check back often, because discounted products will change weekly.
To see the current Special Offers available Sept 1-7th, click HERE.
So let's get onto today's card! I'm still playing with the new Merry Mice stamp set from the Holiday catalogue - this is such a sweet set.
The inspiration for my card came directly from the Holiday Catalogue.
Take a look here:
The green card is the one I cased. If you're not familiar with the term "Case", it simply means Copy and Share Everything. There is SO MUCH inspiration online (pinterest, blogs, etc) as well as catalogues, magazines, etc. Finding a project to case is a great way to jump start your creating process, just change a few things using the products you have on hand, tweak it a little and before you know it you've created a masterpiece. Please keep in mind, if you find a project from someone else, it's always nice (and strongly recommended) that you give them credit for the original idea. Here's my version of the above green card that I cased:
Can you say Caaaa-uuutte!? I must tell you, the new Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder really is 'dynamic'. It is so incredible - the impression is super deep. This folder is much thicker than our regular folders though - watch my video to see how to use it.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
NEW! Free Monthly Card Kits!
I am excited to share with you that beginning September 1, 2016 I will begin offering "Monthly Card Kits", which are fun classes you'll receive in the mail! Now you can create some of my fun cards in the comfort of your own home - all you have to do is stamp and adhere your projects! I'll have everything pre-cut and ready for easy assembly.
Every month I will offer a FREE Card kit, featuring a specific stamp set, and the supplies to make 4 cards that will be mailed to you. Everything will be pre-cut - all you have to do is stamp, colour and put the card together. (As per Stampin' Up! policy, the kit does not include stamped images.)
Here's how you'll receive the "Monthly Card Kits":
- Place a min. $60 (before tax and shipping) order using my special Host Code EPPRPYHD by September 15th and you will get the supplies to make the four cards for free. (Each month the host code will change - you'll be able to find it on my blog at www.serenestamper.com)
- Place an order that's $75+ using the Host Code and you'll also get supplies for a surprise BONUS project!
- Supplies that you'll need to complete your cards (ie: inks, adhesive, etc) will be emailed to you.
- Place your qualifying order by September 15th to get your FREE card kit in the mail. Card Kits that include card stock, embellishments, etc. will be mailed on the 20th of each month. A PDF file with step-by-step instructions will be included with your kit, along with exclusive videos just for YOU!
- Cost of shipping for Monthly Card Kits are FREE - my gift to you, along with your card kit, as a token of my appreciation! (Within CANADA only & with qualifying order).
Please note, sometimes there will be projects such as boxes, gifts, etc, along with cards! DSP included in kits subject to be different than shown in tutorials.
Cost of the "Merry Mice" September card kit, without qualifying order,
is $10 CDN plus actual shipping and handling costs.
Email me, Tina Zinck at firstname.lastname@example.org to order your kit.
A paypal invoice will be sent to you for your payment.
If you are interested in the "Card Kit in the Mail" or if you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up! products and/or orders, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always happy to help and I appreciate being YOUR Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!