Hi Friends. Hold on to yer hats, cuz you are gonna LOVE today's project! Shadow box cards are taking the internet by storm right now, even though they've been around for years. But that's a good thing, because they're so much fun to make and are incredibly versatile with everything that you can create with them. Think shaker cards, wall art, photo frames, just to name a few ideas. So here's my version - and I promise, these are easy peasy to make. Just dive in with your first one and you'll see how fast they are to whip up once you've tried it!
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
In the video I showed another Shadow Box Frame Card that I created, with paper flowers. I have to tell ya, this was SO MUCH FUN to make!!!
Stand by - another video will soon be coming to show you how
I made the flowers to embellish the Shadow Box.
NEW! Free Monthly Card Kits!
I am excited to share with you that beginning September 1, 2016 I will begin offering "Monthly Card Kits", which are fun classes you'll receive in the mail! Now you can create some of my fun cards in the comfort of your own home - all you have to do is stamp and adhere your projects! I'll have everything pre-cut and ready for easy assembly.
Every month I will offer a FREE Card kit, featuring a specific stamp set, and the supplies to make 4 cards that will be mailed to you. Everything will be pre-cut - all you have to do is stamp, colour and put the card together. (As per Stampin' Up! policy, the kit does not include stamped images.)
Here's how you'll receive the "Monthly Card Kits":
- Place a min. $60 (before tax and shipping) order using my special Host Code EPPRPYHD by September 15th and you will get the supplies to make the four cards for free. (Each month the host code will change - you'll be able to find it on my blog at www.serenestamper.com)
- Place an order that's $75+ using the Host Code and you'll also get supplies for a surprise BONUS project!
- Supplies that you'll need to complete your cards (ie: inks, adhesive, etc) will be emailed to you.
- Place your qualifying order by September 15th to get your FREE card kit in the mail. Card Kits that include card stock, embellishments, etc. will be mailed on the 20th of each month. A PDF file with step-by-step instructions will be included with your kit, along with exclusive videos just for YOU!
- Cost of shipping for Monthly Card Kits are FREE - my gift to you, along with your card kit, as a token of my appreciation! (Within CANADA only & with qualifying order).
Please note, sometimes there will be projects such as boxes, gifts, etc, along with cards! DSP included in kits subject to be different than shown in tutorials.
Cost of the "Merry Mice" September card kit, without qualifying order,
is $10 CDN plus actual shipping and handling costs.
Email me, Tina Zinck at email@example.com to order your kit.
A paypal invoice will be sent to you for your payment.
If you are interested in the "Card Kit in the Mail" or if you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up! products and/or orders, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always happy to help and I appreciate being YOUR Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!