Hi Friends! Here's a cute treat project, perfect for little gifts, stocking stuffers and even craft fairs!
- Stamp Sets: Candy Cane Christmas (142040)
- Inks: Real Red Classic Ink (126949)
- Paper: Whisper White card stock (100730), Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (141981), Watercolor paper (122959)
- Other: Candy Cane Lane Baker’s Twine (141983), Wink of Stella brush – clear (141897), 5/8” Burlap Ribbon (141487), Metallic Thread Combo Pack (142003), Mini Jingle Bells (142002), ½” Circle Punch (119869), Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324), 2” x 8” Cellophane Bags (141703), Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensional (104430)
Whisper White card stock (for tag): 4” x 2”
Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper strip (for along the bottom of the tag): 1” x 2”
Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper strips (to wrap nuggets; you’ll need 4): 1” x 3”
- Wrap 4 Hershey nuggets using the 1” x 3” strips. Adhere ends using Glue Dots. (Make sure the seam is along the bottom of each nugget.)
- Slide the nuggets into the cellophane bag.
- Punch the Whisper White piece of card stock on one end using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to create the tag.
- Stamp sentiment in Real Red ink (close to the punched end).
- Adhere strip of Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper to the bottom of the tag.
- Using the ½” circle punch, punch out a peppermint candy from a scratch piece of Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper. Add a little Wink of Stella to make it sparkle and then adhere the circle on top using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Run piece of Burlap Ribbon into the slot on the top of the tag.
- Lay tag on top of the nuggets (in the bag) and then wrap a piece of the red/white baker’s twine around the burlap ribbon on the tag and the cellophane bag. Tie tightly in a double knot. Then tie into a bow.
- Thread the mini jingle bell using the metallic red thread. Tie in a double knot around the ribbon and bag.
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!