Hi Friends. I love this sweet Christmas cards, especially with the pops of red and green.
A fast and easy card that packs a lot of "WOW"!
- Stamp Sets – Christmas Magic (wood #142116, clear #142119); Lovely as a Tree (wood #128655’ clear #127793)
- Card Stock – Cherry Cobbler #119685; Old Olive #100702; Smoky Slate #131202; Whisper White #100730
- Stamp Pads – Smoky Slate #131179; Cherry Cobbler #126966; Black Stazon #101406; Whisper White craft #101730
- Misc. – Bright Stampin’ Write Markers #131259; White Stampin’ Chalk Marker #132133; Clear Wink of Stella #141897
- Cherry Cobbler 8½ x 5½ fold in half for card base
- Old Olive 5¼ x 4
- Smoky Slate 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 *for inside
- Stamp the train and the North Pole using Stazon ink onto the Smoky Slate card stock
- Stamp the train and the North Pole on post it note cut them out. This will be used for masking
- Mask the train and the North Pole with the cutout
- Stamp the trees with Smoky Slate ink and Whisper White
- Remove the mask.
- Color the wreath and garland with Old Olive and the bows/balls with real Red markers.
- Color the smoke and the snow with chalk markers and then apply some Wink of Stella
- Stamp the greeting using Cherry Cobbler ink.
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!