Hi Friends. Today's project is sweet treat box! Quick and easy but guaranteed to put a smile on anyone's face who is lucky to receive it!
- Stamp Sets: Christmas Pines (142049)
- Inks: Emerald Envy (141396)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Presents and Pinecones DSP (141986)
- Other: Clear Tiny Treat Boxes (141699), 3/8” Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo Pack (141989), Stampin Dimensionals(104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Layered Circles Framelits (141705), Big Shot (143263), Red, White and Green Chocolate candies
· Presents and Pinecones DSP: 1-1/2” x 9” strip
· Ribbon: 21”
1. Assemble Clear Box as directions indicate.
2. Fill box with candy and close the top.
3. Wrap 1-1/2” x 9” DSP around box and adhere the DSP together using SNAIL adhesive towards the front of the box (your sentiment will cover the line where the two ends come together). You want to adhere the DSP together so that the band can slide off.
4. Tie a bow with Cherry Cobbler Ribbon on top of the clear box.
5. Stamp the “Simple Joys” stamp and run thru Big Shot using desired circle framelit.
6. Adhere sentiment to the front of box with dimensionals covering the where your DSP comes together.
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!