Hi Friends. Today's project is a great Christmas card featuring products from our awesome Holiday Catalogue.
- Stamp Sets: Greetings from Santa (w-142069, c-143269))
- Inks: Dapper Denim (141394)
- Paper: Dapper Denim (141414), Whisper White (100730) Cardstock
- Other: Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies (141836),Big Shot (143263), Precision Base Plate (139684), Big Shot Platform (142802), Metallic Enamel Shapes (141678), Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Die Brush (140603)
Dapper Denim cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼” to make card base
Whisper White cardstock: 5 ½” x 4”
- Fold Dapper Denim card base in half and crease well.
- Using Santa Thinlit, run Whisper White piece through Big Shot using Precision Base Plate. Use Die Brush if necessary to remove any pieces stuck in die.
- Using Dapper Denim, ink up sentiment and stamp below Santa.
- On back of Whisper White piece, run SNAIL along the bottom, sides and top. Before adhering to card base, carefully use Fine-Tip Glue Pen all over Santa image and then turn over and adhere to front of card base. If any of the intricate die-cut is not fully adhered, use fine tip to put a small amount of glue so that it lays flat.
- Place five silver stars into open space next to Santa.
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!