This card is so adorable! It's also a great layout when you need to create a lot of Christmas cards!
- Stamp Sets: Jolly Friends & Jolly Hat Punch Bundle (143511 photopolymer), Tin of Tags (142180 photopolymer)
- Inks: Memento Black Ink (132708), Cherry Cobbler (126966)
- Paper: Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack (141991), Red Glimmer Paper (121790), Crumb Cake (120953), Cherry Cobbler (119685) Whisper White (100730),
- Other: Cable Knit Dynamic Texture Impressions Folder (143537), Big Shot (113439), Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Candy Cane Lane Baker’s Twine (141983), Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683), SNAIL (104332)
Crumb Cake: Card base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2“ scored & folded at 4-1/4”; scraps for moose
Cherry Cobbler: 5-1/4” x 4”
Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 2”; scrap to punch hat trim
Warmth & Cheer DSP: 5-1/4” x 1/2”
Red Glimmer Paper Scrap to punch hat
- Texture emboss Cherry Cobbler background with Cable Knit Dynamic Folder. Adhere to the Crumb Cake card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive (SNAIL won’t securely hold the texture)
- Stamp Tin of Tags sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink onto Whisper White layer, along top right.
- Adhere Warmth & Cheer DSP strip along bottom of Whisper White layer.
- Tie layers with striped Baker’s Twine & adhere to the card front (you may need to use Tear & Tape to help secure it to the textured layer).
- Stamp Jolly Friends moose in black onto Crumb Cake. Hand-cut & pop up with Dimensionals.
- Punch out Red Glimmer Santa hat & pop up with Dimensionals above moose’s head.
- Punch Whisper White hat trim & adhere with Glue Dots onto the moose (it won’t stick well to the Glimmer Paper, so adhere at least partly to the moose)
- Add a Rhinestone Jewel by the sentiment.
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!