Hi Friends! Here is a gorgeous card that would be perfect for any occasion.
§ Stamp Set: Wondrous Wreath stamp set #135047, Rose Wonder stamp set #140697, Brush Strokes stamp set 139533, Hardwood stamp #133035
§ Ink: Delightful Dijon #138327, Rose Red #126954, Cajun Craze #126965, Soft Suede #126978, Basic Black #140931
§ Paper: Cajun Craze #119684, Whisper White #100730, Soft Suede #115318, DSP: Serene Scenery Stack #141642
§ Misc: 5/8 burlap ribbon #141487, 5/8 gold satin ribbon #134547, linene thread #104199, Wonderful Wreath framelits #135851, Rose Garden thinlits #140619, Big Shot 143263, Stampin Dimensionals #104430, Corner Round Punch #134346
o Cajun Craze Card Base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (fold in half)
o Serene Scenery DSP: 5” x 3-3/4”
o Scrap: Whisper White & Soft Suede
1. Stamp Brushstrokes image in Cajun Carze on the front of the card base.
2. Stamp frame and words from Rose Wonder in black ink on whisper white card stock scrap.
3. Stamp wreath layers in Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze and Rose Red.
4. Stamp Hardwood in Soft Suede ink, on Soft Suede card stock.
5. Using the Big Shot, cut label, wreath & star panels (all can be cut at the same time).
6. Punch the corners of the Serene Scenery panel with the Corner rounder punch.
7. Cut banner tails in the ribbon sections, and tie a bow in the linen thread.
8. Assemble card.
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!