Today is also our last 24 hour Flash Deal, which includes the Magnetic Platform. This is one of my favourite tools - it makes a HUGE difference when using framelits and thinlits through the Big Shot.
The Magnetic Platform is a real game changer. If you don't already have it and have been sitting on the fence about getting it, then I encourage you (or Santa) to grab it today (and save some money at the same time!).
**Everyone who places an order (a min.of $30.00) through my store will receive 5 homemade cards in the mail, along with a bonus of 10 PDF card tutorials by email! If your order is under $200 (before tax and shipping) use the following Host Code before you submit your order: QSG3MPZ7 Do NOT use this special code if your order is more than $200 to ensure you'll still receive the Host Rewards - don't worry, I'll still send your Thank You gift of cards and tutorials! xx
If your order is over $60.00 then I will DOUBLE that and you will receive 10 cards and TWENTY tutorials of beautiful cards and projects in your email! You'll love all the inspiration! (Please note: this is my own personal offer and valid within CANADA only).
Today's cute tutorial is how to make
this fun Jolly Moose Christmas card:
- Stamp Sets: Jolly Friends (P: 142112) & Snow Place (P: 139738)
- Inks: Archival Black (140931), Crumb Cake (126975), Versamark (102283)
- Paper: Basic Black (121045), Crumb Cake (120953), Sahara Sand (121043), Real Red (102482)
- Other: Star Framelits Dies (133723), Paper Snips (103579), Sponge Daubers (133773), Gold Metallic Thread (138401), Festive Embossing Folder (141471), Fast Fuse (129026), Dimensionals (104430), Magnetic Platform (130658), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263)
- Card Base in Basic Black: 4 ¼” x 11” and scored at 5 ½”
- Crumb Cake Mat: 3-5/8” x 4-7/8”
- Basic Black Mat: 3-5/16” x 4-9/16”
- Sahara Sand Mat: 3¼ x 4½
- Stamp images onto a scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock using Black Archival Ink. Cut it out and sponge the edges using Crumb Cake ink and a sponge dauber. Set Aside.
- Stamp the stars from Jolly Friends onto the Sahara Sand mat using Versamark ink. Then stamp the sentiment from Snow Place at the bottom in Archival Basic Black ink.
- Using the Stars Framelits Dies & Magnetic Platform, cut a star out of Real Red Cardstock using the Big Shot. Then emboss the star using the Festive Embossing Folder.
- Using Fast Fuse adhere the Crumb Cake mat to the card base.
- Using Fast Fuse adhere the Sahara Sand mat to the Basic Black mat.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the Basic Black/Sahara Sand piece on top of the Crumb Cake mat on the card base.
- Put Dimensionals on the back of the Moose. Coil Gold Metallic thread around your fingers and place it on the star. Adhere the Moose onto the star using it to hold the Gold thread in place.
- Adhere the Star/Moose to the card using Dimensionals.
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!