And here's another card tutorial for you too!
· Stamp Sets – Artistically Asian (141781); Timeless Textures (140517)
· Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272); Basic Black (141045);
· Stamp Pads – Melon Mambo (126948); Pumpkin Pie (126945); Garden Green ( 126973 ); Versamark (102283 ); Black Memento (132708)
· Misc. – Gold Foil Sheets (132622); Circle Framelits (141705); Sponges (141337); Dimensionals (104430); Clear Embossing Powder (109130); Gold Embossing Powder (109129); Embossing Buddy (103083); Heat Tool (129053)
· Thick Whisper White 4 ¼” x 11” White Mat 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
· Basic Black: 4” x 5 ¼ ” Strip 2” x 4 ¾”
· Gold Circle 4” x 4”
· Image Piece White Circle 3 ½” x 3 ½ :”
1. Attach White Mat to Black Mat and Attach to Card Base
2. Rub your Embossing Buddy over the bottom of the Black Strip. Stamp Saying at the bottom with Versamark. Pour Gold Embossing Powder over and heat set with your heat tool. Touch the bottom of that piece to the Versamark Pad leaving ink on the bottom and pour gold Embossing Powder over and heat set. Attach to card.
3. Color your white circle using sponges. Sponge areas with Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Garden Green. I sort of blended the Pumpkin and Mambo in areas.
4. Stamp the flower image using Versamark, also stamp the grid image in a few places using Versamark as well. Pour Clear Embossing Powder over all and heat set.
5. Ink a sponge using Black ink and cover the whole circle.
6. Wipe the image off with a tissue after it’s all been inked.
7. Stamp the dots that come in Timeless Textures with Versamark in a few places. Pour Gold Embossing Powder over and heat set.
8. Mount image piece to gold circle and then adhere to card with Dimensionals
I'll be back next week with more videos - have a great weekend and remember to take time tomorrow to think of those who fought for our freedom. XX