Hi Friends! It's hard to believe, but the holidays are just around the corner and I have a wonderful opportunity for you! I am going to be sending out 12 Days of Holiday Helper Projects that will not only put you in the holiday mood, but help you to enjoy a handcrafted holiday season. With each mailing, you will receive not only a picture of the finished project, but you will also receive a complete supply list with a step-by-step tutorial that shows you exactly how to do the project. But you can only receive these projects by joining my special Holiday Helper mailing list, so be sure to sign up today!
I've got another sweet Christmas card tutorial to share with you today too:
CHRISTMAS WRAPPED IN LOVE
• Stamp Set – Wrapped in Warmth (142051 w) (142054 c)
• Cardstock – Whisper White (100730); Whisper White Thick (140272); Garden Green (102584)
• Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (126974); Cherry Cobbler (126966)
• Misc. –Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (143537); Layering Circles Framelits (141705); Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies (141851); Big Shot Machine (143263); 1” Circle Punch (119868); Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack (141991); Regals Enamel Shapes (141681); Bakers Twine Trio Pack (141999); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
• Whisper White Thick: 4-1/4“ x 11”
• Whisper White: 1-1/2” x 5-1/4”, 4” x 5-1/4”, 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”, scrap for heart
• Garden Green: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” for pines
• Warmth & Cheer DSP: 1/2” x 5-1/4’, 2” x 5-1/4”
1. Fold Whisper White Thick cardstock to create card base.
2. Attach Whisper White cardstock 4” x 5-1/4” to the card base using dimensionals. Attach Warmth & Cheer DSP 2” x 5-1/4” across the Whisper White cardstock using Snail.
3. Texture Emboss Whisper White cardstock 1-1/2” x 5-1/4” using the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Attach across the Warmth & Cheer DSP using dimensionals. Attach Warmth & Cheer DSP 1/2” x 5-1/4” across textured embossed Whisper White using Snail.
4. Die cut two small pines, two large pines from the Pretty Pines Thinlits and Garden Green cardstock.
5. Stamp greeting onto Whisper White cardstock 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” using Early Espresso ink. Die Cut using Layering Circles Framelits (circle measures 2-3/8” wide). Attach to card front using dimensionals.
6. Attach pines to the bottom of the circle die cut using Mini Glue Dots.
7. Tie a bow using Gold Twine, attach over pines using Mini Glue Dots.
8. Stamp heart onto Whisper White scrap using Cherry Cobbler ink and punch using 1” Circle Punch. Attach over bow using dimensional. Attach heart Enamel Shape into center of stamped heart.
I appreciate my customers SO MUCH and I am truly grateful that you have chosen me as YOUR Stampin' Up! demonstrator! This month I am offering 5 FREE cards, completed by me, along with lots of great PDF tutorials (via email), as my thank you gift for your orders! The cards will be completed by me, using new stamp sets from the 2017 Occasion and SAB catalogues, and mailed right to your door!
Demonstrators: December 1
Customers: January 4 – May 31, 2017
Holiday Catalogue ends January 3, 2017
Sale-a-Bration Catalogue dates:
Demonstrators: December 1
Customers: January 4 – March 31, 2017
How to get free catalogue from me:
• Place an order through my online store
• Click the 'Contact Me' link on my website
• Join my "Serene Stampers" group!
* Want to get the Occasions catalogue products in December? Purchase the starter kit and get them at a discount. Click HERE to learn more or contact me at email@example.com
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!