- STAMP SETS: *Oh So Succulent (142992), *Delicate Details SAB (143314)
- INKS: Versamark (102283), Emerald Envy (141396), So Saffron (105118)
- PAPER: Whisper White (100730), Emerald Envy (141396)
- OTHER: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), *Succulent Framelits Dies (142757), *Emerald Envy 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon (142742), *Watercolor Pencils (141709), Aqua Painter 103954), Heat Tool (129053), White Embossing Powder (109132), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104332), Bone folder (100230), Silver Glimmer Paper (135314), Wink of Stella (141897), Clear Block Bundle (118491), 5/8” White Organza Ribbon (114319), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Big Shot (143263), Magnetic Platform (130658)
Whisper White Card Base: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Emerald Envy: 5” x 3 ¾”
Whisper White Layer: 4 ¾” x 3 ½”
- Fold Whisper White card base in half. Adhere Emerald Envy layer. Set aside.
- Mount image from Delicate Details SAB stamp set onto clear block, and, working one row at a time, ink with versamark, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder (shake off excess) and set with heat tool. Repeat with all the stamps from the Delicate Details set until Whisper White layer is covered.
- Use watercolor pencils to color embossed layer; go over with Aqua Painter. Once piece is fully coloured, use heat tool to dry card stock.
- Wrap White Organza Ribbon around embossed card layer, using adhesive on the back to hold it securely. Wrap Emerald Envy Taffeta Ribbon over the Organza Ribbon, tie knot to left side on front.
- Stamp expression from Oh So Succulent using Emerald Envy Ink onto scrap piece of Whisper White. Use So Saffron ink with lace stamp from Delicate Details to create a border around the sentiment. Trim piece to desired size and layer with Silver Glimmer Paper, using Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere. Place on front of card, also using dimensionals.
- Use Versamark to ink small flower from Oh So Succulent onto scrap piece of Whisper White card stock 3 times. Sprinkle white embossing power on top (shake of excess) and set with heat tool.
- Colour flowers with Watercolor Pencils and blend with aqua painter. Dry with heat tool.
- Cut flowers using Succulent Framelits Dies. Adhere to card as desired. Finish with Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
RECEIVE THE NEW 2017 OCCASIONS & Sale-a-Brations CATALOGUES!
I will mail complimentary catalogues -WITH A HAND STAMPED THANK YOU CARD (using new product) to everyone who orders with me this month!
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator,
I appreciate YOU so much! xx
Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products at my online store
My youtube tutorials
View the current catalogues online
Questions? Email me at email@example.com
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!