Purchasing this bundle, in either clear or wood mount, entitles you to one Sale-a-bration item! You could even choose to get the "Delicate Details" stamp set as your free SAB gift!!
How awesome is that?!
· Stamp Sets – Window Shopping (142920 w / 143265 c); Delicate Details SAB (143314)
· Card Stock – Succulent Garden Cardstock Pack (142779); Whisper White (100730)
· Stamp Pads – Watermelon Wonder (138334); Jet Black Stazon (101406); Versamark (102283)
· Misc. – Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) (142778); Succulent Garden 3/8” Ribbon Combo Pack (142781); Love Notes Framelits Dies (142752); Dimensionals (104430); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246); Embossing Buddy (103083); Heat Tool (129053); White Embossing Powder (109132); Clear Block I (118488); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Snail Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Trimmer (126889); Paper Snips (103579); Big Shot (143263); Magnetic Platform (130658)
· Mint Macaron: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
· Tip Top Taupe: 2 ¾” x 3 ¼”
· Whisper White: 2 ½” x 3” plus scrap for pop-up sentiment
· DSP: 5 ½” x 2”
· Scrap pieces of Watermelon Wonder cardstock and Succulent Garden DSP for hearts
1. Fold Mint Macaron cardstock in half to create 4 ¼” x 5 ½” card base
2. Rub Embossing Buddy over Mint Macaron card stock.
3. Adhere lace image from “Delicate Details” stamp set onto Clear Block I and ink with Versamark. Stamp onto Mint Macaron case base.
4. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder over lace image, shake off excess, and set with heat tool.
5. Use snail adhesive to add Succulent Garden DSP strip along the top of the lace image.
6. Wrap piece of Sweet Sugarplum ribbon from the Succulent Garden Ribbon Pack around bottom edge of Succulent Garden DSP. Trim and secure with Mini Glue Dots. Set card base aside.
7. Using Jet Black Stazon, ink and stamp image from “Window Shopping” on front of Whisper White cardstock. Clean stamp and ink with Watermelon Wonder and stamp middle section of image onto scrap piece of Whisper White. Trim with Paper Snips and adhere to centre of sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Adhere Whisper White card stock to Tip Top Taupe Layer. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to place on right side of card.
9. Create a knot with piece of Sweet Sugarplum ribbon and use glue dots to secure next to sentiment on card.
1. Using Big Shot and Magnetic Platform, cut two hearts from scrap pieces of So Succulent DSP and Watermelon Wonder cardstock using small heart framelit from Love Notes Framelits Dies. Adhere to bottom right corner of sentiment using glue dots.
You can view and/or purchase the supplies in my online store simply by clicking on each item below:
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
You'll love all the inspiration that I will send to you via email. Each tutorial features new stamp sets and embellishments from the Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-bration Brochure! Please use the following code before you submit your order:
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!