· Basic Black Card Stock (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
· Basic Black Card Stock (layer): 3 ¼” x 3 ¾”
· Whisper White Card Stock (layer): 3” x 3 ½”
· Whisper White Card Stock (banner): ¾” x 2 2/4”
· Designer Paper (lattice pattern): 4” x 5 ¼”
· Tissue Paper: 4” x 4 ½”
- Using the sponge, add Watermelon Wonder ink to the Irresistibly Floral Designer Paper. Create a darker shade towards the centre, moving the colour out towards the edges until you achieve your desired shade. Adhere to the Basic Black card base.
- Be certain your work surface is covered since the ink and markers will bleed through the thin tissue paper. Stamp the flower in center of the tissue paper using the Basic Black Archival ink. Let dry.
- Colour in the flower using the Watermelon Wonder marker for the petals. Colour in the flower centre using the Daffodil Delight marker. Colour in the stem using the Pear Pizzazz marker for the stem. Let the tissue paper dry completely before moving on to the next step.
- Crumble up the tissue paper into a small ball. Carefully unfold it, being careful not to rip the image.
- Place the Whisper White cardstock layer on the Silicone Craft Sheet. Add liquid glue to a corner of the Silicone Craft Sheet. Using a clean sponge, pick up glue and swipe it across the Whisper White layer, covering the entire piece. Be sure you have glue on the corners.
- Add the tissue paper image over the Whisper White layer. Tap the tissue paper onto the cardstock to adhere it. You want all the wrinkles so don’t smooth the tissue paper out as you adhere it. Place close attention to the outside covers so they are well adhered. Let dry.
- Gently peel off the image from the Silicone Craft Sheet. Once the glue is dry, you can easily remove it from the Silicone Craft Sheet by rubbing it with your finger.
- Using your scissors, cut around the perimeter of the Whisper White cardstock and trim off the excess tissue paper. Adhere the image layer to the Basic Black layer. Adhere the layers to the card base on an angle using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting using the Basic Black Archival ink on the Whisper White banner. Create a banner tip on the right side using your scissors. Adhere the banner to the image layers, as shown, using Dimensional.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION GIFT
All orders placed through my online store of $40 of more (before tax and shipping) will receive a FREE tutorial. This PDF tutorial features 12 beautiful card projects, with all measurements, step-by-step instructions and supplies list. Simply enter the special host code YYQR9GVB prior to submitting your order. If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards and I will then send you the PDF tutorial. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!