Yesterday afternoon my sweetheart and I went to his sister's for a big family supper. It was really nice. There were about 14 of us, lots of delicious food, good conversation and LOTS of laughs! I had intended on bringing hot cross buns with me but to my dismay (after getting up early to start two batches of dough) the oven died! *Gasp!* Of all days! I ended up putting the buns in the freezer and now I hope like heck that they'll still turn out once the oven is fixed. At least I had already made my contributions of ham and turkey stuffing a couple days earlier. Fortunately I've also got my Instant Pot to tide us through - earlier today I made a batch of baked beans and now mashed potatoes are on the go and leftover ham in the fridge. Fingers crossed the oven will be an easy fix!
By the way, if you've not heard of the 'Instant Pot' click HERE. This appliance is a game changer! I was lucky to receive one from Santa this past Christmas and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I use the Instant Pot almost every single day - I make everything from steel cut oats, fall of the bone ribs and other meats, rice, beans, mashed potatoes, vegetables (turnip, cauliflower, etc), soups, stews, you name it. I'm telling you this, because not only does this appliance seriously ROCK but it saves tons of time and that means MORE STAMPING! hahahaha
Today I've been on working on my upcoming fundraiser and hope to have all the fun details ready for you tomorrow - so stand by for that! In the meantime, I've got a really pretty birthday card to share with you:
· Whisper White: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (scored at 4 1/4") & 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
· Daffodil Delight: 3” x 3”
· Basic Black: 3 1/8” x 3 1/8” 2 1/8” x 2 5/8”
· Designer Paper: 1 5/8” x 5 1/2"
· Soft Sky: 2 1/8” x 2 5/8”
· Old Olive: 2 1/8” x 2 5/8”
- Use the oval Daisy Thinlit Die and cut one using the smallest piece of Basic Black cardstock and pop out all the pieces so you have the frame left.
- Use the same die to cut out the center of the Daffodil Delight cardstock piece and pop out all the pieces making sure to keep the center of the flower.
- Glue the small square of Whisper White cardstock to the back of the Daffodil Delight piece and glue the black Daisy oval to the Whisper White and glue in the flower center.
- Use the Daisy die to cut another oval from the Soft Sky cardstock. Pop out the pieces one at a time and glue into the Basic Black Daisy frame.
- Use the Daisy die to cut out another oval from Old Olive cardstock. Pop out the pieces one at a time and glue into the Basic Black Daisy frame.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper on the left side of the card base.
- Glue the Daffodil Delight square onto the Basic Black square and attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION GIFT
All orders placed through my online store of $40 of more (before tax and shipping) will receive a FREE tutorial. This PDF tutorial features 12 beautiful card projects, with all measurements, step-by-step instructions and supplies list. Simply enter the special host code YYQR9GVB prior to submitting your order. If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards and I will then send you the PDF tutorial. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.