Send a sea of love and support when you create handmade greeting cards using the A Fish & A Wish Stamp Set. The contrasting dark and light shading gives these fish images a watercolour look without any extra steps. Just ink and stamp! Whether you go with a single fish or a opt for an entire school, these fish will convey a strong message of support and inspiration. Make the message even more personal by adding one of four included sentiments to send them both a fish and a wish!
Save 10% and get this stamp set as a bundle with its coordinating punch!
- Stamp Sets – A Fish and A Wish (158993)
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Pacific Point (111350); Tahitian Tide (159261)
- Stamp Pads – Pacific Point (147098); Tahitian Tide (159210)
- Misc. – Cascading Ruffles 3D Embossing Folder (159169); Fish Builder Punch (159001); Iridescent Pearls (158987); SEAL (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Pacific Point: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Tahitian Tide: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Basic White: ½” x 4”, scraps
- Ink long fish in Tahitian Tide, stamp on scrap of white, repeat and crop with Fish Builder Punch.
- Ink smaller fish in Pacific Point, stamp on scrap of white, repeat. Crop with Fish Builder Punch.
- Cut fish apart as shown.
- Emboss layer of Tahitian Tide with the Cascading Ruffles Folder, add to card base.
- Ink part of sentiment in Pacific Point and the other half in Tahitian Tide, stamp on right edge of white strip, add to card where shown.
- Adhere fish pieces around sentiment strip as shown.
- Add a few Iridescent pearls as bubbles.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!