For this month’s “Leaders Project Sheet Group” I knew I wanted to use the “Angels of Peace” stamp and some heat embossing.
This stamp set is truly lovely and the design is certainly ideal for embossing in gold or silver. I chose non-traditional colours for my card, black and pink, and silver for the embossed images. This is what I came up with:
The sentiment on the front of the card is from the “Happy Holly-Days” stamp set. I also added a few rhinestones and gems to the stars and silver trim to finish it off.
Inside the card, I stamped the angel in black and added a bit of Polished Pink to the flowers in her hair and added a wash of shimmer with my Clear Wink of Stella. I don’t usually add rhinestones inside my cards, but today I made an exception!
Angel of Peace Card
- Basic Black: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, 4 ¾” x 3 ½”
- Polished Pink: 1” x 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Fold 5 ½” x 8 ½” Basic Black card stock in half to create card base.
- Glue strip pf Polished Pink card stock along the bottom of card. Stamp sentiment from “Happy Holly-Days” with Black Memento ink pad.
- Stamp angel and stars using Versamark ink onto the 4 ¾” 3 ½” Basic Black card stock layer. Sprinkle with Silver Emboss Powder, shake off excess and set with heat tool.
- Colour in the angel using Clear Wink of Stella.
- Wrap silver trim around stamped piece, securing in the back. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Place silver trim bow onto card with Mini Glue Dots.
- Add rhinestones and jewels to the stars.
- Glue Basic White card stock inside card and stamp as desired.
Starting TODAY through to the end of November you can SAVE EVEN MORE on our already amazing STARTER KIT!
Feel free to contact me if you have questions or if you would like me to help you get your own fabulous starter kit! Just pop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!