Hi Friends! This past weekend we toured the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton and the foliage and scenery was breathtaking. I’d only been to the Cabot Trail once before, and it wasn’t during Autumn, so seeing all the colours of the trees was quite spectacular!
So I think it’s easy to see where I got my inspiration for today’s card, with all the beautiful Autumn colours of the season:
· Crumb Cake: 11” x 4 1/4”
· Whisper White: 3 1/4・x 4 1/2”, plus scrap for banner
1. Fold Crumb Cake card stock in half for card base.
2. Stamp tree with Early Espresso ink onto Whisper White card stock.
3. Use markers on ‘foliage’ image, tapping the colours onto the stamp until fully inked (real red, crushed curry, garden green, pumpkin pie and cajun craze). Stamp over tree.
4. Ink ‘grass/ground’ image with Old Olive and stamp at base of tree. Repeat a couple of times, as desired.
5. Wrap a piece of Real Red Mixed Satin Ribbon around Whisper White card stock, securing on the back.
6. Glue Chicken Wire element behind the Whisper White layer and adhere to front of card.
7. Stamp sentiment in Real Red ink onto scrap piece of Whisper White and cut into banner. Use Glue Dot to position on card.
8. Run a piece of Silver Foil card stock through the Big Shot with small maple leaf die from Seasonal Layers Thinlits. Place cut die inside Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot. Use Mini Dimensionals to add maple leaf to card. Tie a small knot with Braided Linen Trim, fraying the edges, and use glue dot to place on centre of maple leaf die cut.
9. Use aqua painter with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso ink pads to splatter card.
- The sale runs while supplies last or until October 10 at 11:59 PM.
- If our supply runs out before October 10, we’ll end the sale and automatically begin accepting new subscribers for November (which will be our one-of-a-kind, exclusive holiday kit in a specially-designed box).
- This offer is for new subscribers only.
enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you were inspired by today’s project and that you’ll visit again soon!