Hi Friends! I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the new “Beautiful World” bundle and “World of Good” Specialty Designer Series Paper and I FINALLY had a chance to play with them! I made some quick and easy cards and I loved how they turned out.
Here’s how I made these cards:
- I used the ‘grid’ image from the “Comfort and Hope” set with Crumb Cake ink to stamp along the edges of my Very Vanilla card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ when folded in half).
- The ‘script’ image from “Very Versailles” was stamped on the centre of the card with Crumb Cake ink (this will be a background behind the world stamp).
- Next, I cut the DSP to measure 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and used the circle die from the “World Map” die collection from the top centre of each piece. I placed the DSP on top of the card front and drew inside the circle with a pencil, this way I could line up my world stamp properly.
- I used Misty Moonlight to stamp the world image. After I erased the pencil I adhered the DSP to the card using Stampin’ Seal.
- The sentiment is stamped with Misty Moonlight onto a 3 1/2″ x 1″ piece of Crumb Cake card stock.
- A rhinestone was placed on the world image.
- To finish the cards I gave them a spritz of Champagne Shimmer Mist Paint (mixed with 70% rubbing alcohol).
|I love stamping the envelopes to coordinate with the cards!|
I can’t wait to create more cards and projects with these products from the “World of Good Suite”, especially my scrapbook pages and journals! During these challenging and changing times, creating with our stamps, inks and paper truly does a “World of Good” for our heart and soul, don’t you think?
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TUTORIALS
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!