Hi Friends! I had SO MUCH FUN making today’s card. It’s a simple card to make, though it does use a few products, and it really didn’t take too long to put together. I hope you enjoy today’s tutorial!
- Versamark Pad 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker 
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Calypso Coral 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Smoky Slate 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper 
Tools & Adhesive
- Big Shot Magnetic Platform 
- Embossing Buddy 
- Heat Tool 
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive 
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue 
- Glue Dots 
- Clear Block D 
- Stamping Sponges 
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals 
Ribbon & Trim
- Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder 
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder 
- Pearl Basic Jewels 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
Calypso Coral: 11” x 4 1/4” scored at 5 1/2”
Whisper White: 4” x 5 1/4”
Basic Black: 4” x 3”
Painted with Love DSP: 5 1/4” x 3 1/4” plus scrap piece (for bird wing and leaves)
Smoky Slate: 3” x 2”
1. Fold Calypso Coral card stock in half to create card base. Adhere Whisper White layer to front of card with SNAIL Adhesive.
2. Place Painted with Love DSP on magnetic platform and run through the Big Shot using the Lots of Labels Framelits die. Sponge edge with Basic Black Archival ink and glue to front of card.
3. Place Basic Black card stock on magnetic platform and run through the Big Shot with Lots of Labels Framelits die (use two sizes smaller than the die used with Painted with Love DSP). Once cut, rub Basic Black die cut with embossing buddy and stamp sentiment with Versamark from “Best Birds” stamp set. Sprinkle White Stampin’ Emboss Powder over sentiment, shake off excess and set with heat tool. Glue to front of card in the centre of Painted with Love layer.
4. Stamp 5 outline leaf images from “Painted Harvest” stamp set onto Painted with Love DSP using Black Memento. Clean stamp then ink with Versarmark and stamp over the original leaves. Sprinkle with Clear Stampin’ Emboss powder, shake off excess and set with heat tool. Cut with Leaf Punch. Glue leaves to front of card.
5. Rub embossing buddy over Smoky Slate card stock. Stamp bird image from “Best Birds” set using Versamark. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, shake off excess and set with Heat Tool. Run through the Big Shot with coordinating die from Birds & Blooms thinlets. Colour eye with Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals behind bird and place on front of card.
6. Place a scrap piece of Painted with Love DSP on magnetic platform and put the detailed bird die on top – run through the Big Shot. Cut out wing portion. Trace wing on scrap piece of Smoky Slate card stock and cut. Glue the two wings together and add to grey bird with Mini Glue dot and Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
7. Use Versamark ink to stamp three flowers from “Best Birds” onto scrap piece of Smoky Slate card stock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with Heat Tool. Cut with coodinating die and add to front of card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Colour three Basic Pearls with black Sharpie marker and place in centre of flowers.
9. Add a linen thread bow.
Click on images below to view or purchase online:
month my friend Frenchie (France Martin) and I create a special
tutorial with six projects exclusively for our customers! Our
“Passport Pals” tutorials includes
measurements, colour photos, step-by-step instructions (sometimes
videos) and of course, the supplies list! This is our way of thanking
YOU, our valued customer, for shopping with us!
- Every customer who places an order through my online store will receive 12 beautiful project sheets by email.
- When your order is a min. $60CDN
you’ll also receive the exclusive BONUS “Passport Pals” tutorial!
use this special host code before your submit your order:
Click here to place your order!
your order through my website. If your order is $200 or more DO NOT
enter the Host Code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards (I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
If you live in the USA,
click here to visit Frenchie on her to blog and
here to shop through her online store.
This month’s Passport Pals tutorials features:
Petal Palette Bundle
Picture Perfect Stamp Set
Charming Cafe Bundle
Bird Banter Stamp Set
Yay You Host Reward Stamp Set