Hi Friends! One of the best parts of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is the friendships that form with our team members. Everyone who purchases a starter kit through me and joins my “Serene Stampers” group – whether it’s for the great deal, the product discounts, or to make some extra cash – becomes a part of our crafting community. We share stamping ideas, projects, and have monthly online gatherings with everything from Q&A, prize patrols and even stamping – all from the comfort of your home, no matter where you live in Canada.
I absolutely LOVE each and every member of our “Serene Stampers” and having this group of ladies in my world honestly brings so much JOY into my heart and in my life. Every month I send out cards to “Serene Stampers” who are celebrating birthdays and Stampin’ Up! anniversaries. For this month’s cards, I chose to use the Best Birds stamp set and coordinating dies, as well as the awesome “Make a Difference” stamps to personalize the anniversary cards:
- Cut Crumb Cake card stock to measure 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and fold to create card base.
- Ink Clear Block D with Whisper White craft ink and stamp onto front of card.
- Squeeze a couple drops of Whisper White craft ink refill onto lid of ink pad. Add a bit of water to the ink with the aqua painter then splatter lightly onto card. Set aside and let ink dry.
- Place bird die from “Birds & Blooms Thinlits” onto a piece of Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper and run through the Big Shot. Adhere bird to card with Liquid Glue.
- Colour Basic Pearl with black sharpie marker and place on bird for the ‘eye’.
- Use small heart die from “Apron Builders Framelits” to cut a heart from Cherry Cobbler card stock. Position on card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensional and place a rhinestone and a Linen Thread bow on the centre of heart.
- Stamp sentiments with Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad.
Each month I combine 12 beautiful projects, with measurements, supply
list and step by step instructions, into a special PDF tutorial. When
you place your order through my online store I will email this exclusive
tutorial to you! When orders are $60 or more (before tax &
shipping) I will also send you an additional PDF with six more project
sheets, created by Frenchie (France Martin) and I! So that’s 18 free
tutorials full of inspiration for you to enjoy! Just be sure to use the
special host code prior to submitting your order:
coming out in November and I’ve been having a ball creating with the
new products. Everyone who orders a min. $60 (before tax and shipping)
with me this month will also receive a FREE CARD KIT IN THE MAIL!
This kit will contain pre-cut supplies to make four cards as well as
the die cuts and a PDF tutorial that will be sent to you by email. To
complete the cards you’ll need to order the “Snowflake Showcase” stamp
sets (available November 1st), or simply use a different stamp set that
you already own, as well as your own inks and adhesives. Two of the card
designs are for Christmas, using the “Snow is Glistening” stamp set and
the other two cards are all occasion, using the “Happiness Surrounds”
this is a personal offer through me, Tina Zinck, and is only valid
within CANADA (thanks for your understanding) and orders can only be
placed within CANADA.
enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you were inspired by today’s project and that you’ll visit again soon!