Hi Friends! Today’s card is another one I’ve made using leftover pieces from other projects. I keep a tub with extra die cuts, pre-cut DSP, ribbons, stamped pieces, etc. It’s always fun to create something new with everything!
The “Bits & Pieces”…
- Pre-cut die and stamped piece from Charming Cafe Bundle
- Peekaboo Peach strip cut with Ribbon Border Punch
- Stamped banner
- Pre-cut 2″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper glued onto 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock
- Gold Ribbon Bow
To complete my card: I added colour to the stamp image using my ink pads and blender pen. I mixed a few drops of Peekaboo Peach Refill with some Shimmery White Embossing Paste and spread it over the card with a stencil from the Pattern Party Decorative Masks.
month my friend Frenchie (France Martin) and I create a special
tutorial with six projects exclusively for our customers! Our
“Passport Pals” tutorials includes
measurements, colour photos, step-by-step instructions (sometimes
videos) and of course, the supplies list! This is our way of thanking
YOU, our valued customer, for shopping with us!
- Every customer who places an order through my online store will receive 12 beautiful project sheets by email.
- When your order is a min. $60CDN
you’ll also receive the exclusive BONUS “Passport Pals” tutorial!
use this special host code before your submit your order:
Click here to place your order!
your order through my website. If your order is $200 or more DO NOT
enter the Host Code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards (I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
If you live in the USA,
click here to visit Frenchie on her to blog and
here to shop through her online store.
This month’s Passport Pals tutorials features:
Petal Palette Bundle
Picture Perfect Stamp Set
Charming Cafe Bundle
Bird Banter Stamp Set
Yay You Host Reward Stamp Set