Stamp Sets: Bloom & Grow (149229)
Ink: Terra Cotta Tile (150086)
Cardstock: Terra Cotta Tile (150884), Very Vanilla (101650)
Misc.: Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper – DSP (149478), Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim (149593), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tin (149595), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Terra Cotta Tile: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Very Vanilla: 4 ½” x ¼” – for banner
- Lace Trim: 12”
1. Adhere Terra Cotta Tile piece to inside of laser-cut card using Liquid Glue. TIP: use small dots of glue all around the inside of laser-cut piece and then carefully lay down solid piece. Turn over and smooth with side of your hand to make sure it is adhered well.
2. Using Terra Cotta Tile ink stamp “forever starts today” and then flag each end to make a banner piece.
3. Adhere banner piece to card.
4. Tie Lace Trim around top layer of card and tie a bow on right-hand side. The top of the trim will be right under the stamped sentiment.
5. Carefully cut out two hummingbirds from DSP. You will want one with beak facing to the right and one with beak facing to the left.
6. Adhere right facing bird to card using SNAIL. Adhere left facing bird to card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Position so the beaks on both birds touch.
Receive these exclusive tutorials as my thank you gift when you place an order with me:
Leave a Reply