Hi Friends! Today’s card features two fabulous stamp sets – one new one, “Swirly Birds” and one that’s been around for a bit, “Flower Patch”. I love how these two sets work together for today’s quick and easy birthday card.
Sets – Swirly Bird – #141581, Flower Patch –
Cake – #120953, Whisper White – #100730
Pads – Flirty
Flamingo – #141397, Cucumber Crush – #138324, Black Memento – #132708, So Saffron
1 ¾ “ circle – 119860, ¾” circle – #119873
– #104430, Linen Thread – #104199, Rhinestones – #119246, Mini Glue Dots –
#103683, Multipurpose Liquid Glue – #110755
- Score Crumb Cake card stock at 4 ¼” and
- Use Memento ink to stamp sentiment from
“Flower Patch” on lower bottom of 4 x 2 ½ “ piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Clean sentiment and ink again, using
Flirty Flamingo, and stamp onto scrap piece of Whisper White card stock. Trim
out the word “Blooming” and adhere on top of sentiment with Stampin’
Dimensionals, as shown in photo.
- Ink up stem and leaf image from “Flower
Patch” using Cucumber Crush and stamp above sentiment.
- On scrap piece of Whisper White ink up
solid circle stamp from “Swirly Birds” with So Saffron and stamp three circles.
- Ink swirly line stamp with Flirty
Flamingo and stamp over the three yellow circles.
- Punch each circle out using the circle
punches so that you have one in each size.
- Mist the circles lightly with water,
scrunch up then open and set aside to dry.
- Adhere Whisper White piece to card base
using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glue circles onto card using
Multipurpose glue, layering from largest to smallest.
- Put a large Rhinestone in centre of
- Tie a bow with linen thread and adhere
to stem using a glue dot.
order. If your order is over $200 (before tax and shipping) do NOT use
this code to ensure that you receive your host benefits. I will still email your tutorials straight to your inbox – I know you’re going to love them!
|Click to view larger.|
Ever since he was a kitten (he’s 9 now) he would curl up on my desk, in front of the keyboard, while I work. Suffice to say, he’s a LOT bigger now and it’s a real challenge to type my blog posts, as well as do all my other computer work, but he’s just too darn sweet to move onto the floor. So with his back paw on my one arm and his front paw on my hand, I am typing most of this with one finger. Yeesh. Fortunately, I can slide his whole body off the side so that I can be more productive, with the sound of him purring away. Ahhh, the joys of working from home!
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!