in Bloom Bundle
Highland Heather (146986); Whisper White (100730); Shimmery White
Cardstock (101910); Vellum Cardstock (101856)
– Highland Heather (147103)
– Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Adhesive Sheets (152332);
Lovely Labels Pick a Punch (152883); Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
(151775); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Highland
Heather Blend Duo (154887);
Heather: 4 1/4 x 11” and 4” x 5 ¼”
White: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” (mat), 4 ¼” x 5 1/2 for the fine
line die cut , 4” x 5 ¼” for the inside and a scrap for the
Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 5 ½” for the die cut below the fine
you Highland Heather Mat using the Subtles 3 D Embossing folder.
you 4 ¼” x 5 ½” Shimmery White onto a piece of Adhesive sheet
of the same size. Run it through your Die Cutting Machine using the
fine line Blossoms Die. Remove pieces.
out your Vellum Die Cut.
off the backing of the White Die Cut so you can easily attach it to
the Die Cut Blossom to your Embossed Highland Heather piece taking
it off the side a bit. Trim the extra off.
to 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” Shimmery White Mat, and the Highland Heather
piece to that.
your strip of Shimmery White and stamp your Sentiment.
to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Color Rhinestones
with Dark Blend and add to card.
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Leave a Reply