Hi Friends. HAPPY FRIDAY! Stampin’ Up!’s new “Blossoms in Bloom Bundle” is quite spectacular – just look at that GORGEOUS die cut! An easy way to showcase the flowers is to simply adhere the die cut to a background created with strips of card stock. Doesn’t get any easier than that! And when you use our new 2020-2022 In Colors, you just can’t go wrong! This is a great technique to try with other die cuts and punches too. I hope you enjoy today’s card tutorial:
White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” score at 4 ¼” (card base); ½” x 2
Black: 5 ¼” x 4”; 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
Cider: 1” x 3 ¾”
Jade: 1” x 3 ¾”
Bee 1” x 3 ¾”
Madness: 1” x 3 ¾”
Moonlight: 1” x 3 ¾”
Whisper White piece at score line (card base).
each In Color strip of cardstock centered on 5 ¼” x 4” Basic
Many Blossoms die through die cutter with 5 ½” x 4 ¼” Basic
Black piece. On the stamparatus place Basic Black piece in corner
then line up large flower stamp using die cut piece as a guide. Once
lined up remove large die cut piece and stamp flower in Versamark.
Glue die cut piece over Versamark image. Glue Basic Black piece to
Whisper White Cardbase.
Happy Birthday in Tuxedo Black on small Whisper White piece
centered. Adhere 2 Magenta Madness enamel dots on piece (See picture
for placement). Adhere this stamped piece to bottom right of
cardfront with dimensionals.
In Color enamel dots to centers of all flowers (See picture for
Blossoms In Bloom Bundle (English)
Cinnamon Cider 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Just Jade 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Magenta Madness 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Misty Moonlight 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
2020–2022 In Color Enamel Dots
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Enjoy the day, stay safe & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Beth Norman-Roberts says
Lovely card showcasing this gorgeous die.