Do you ever have times you want to make something, but you just aren’t sure where to start? It’s the blank canvas dilemma of having too many choices. Often, when I’m not sure how to start, I let the artists at Stampin’ Up! help me.
Suites, kits, and medleys – oh my! These artist-designed sets of coordinating products are a great place to get your inspiration flowing. Start with a simple kit project and step it up. Or look for a colour combination or a whole design theme. I hope this tip helps you the next time you are looking for inspiration!
Today I’m sharing this elegant card tutorial with my newsletter subscribers featuring the Boho Indigo Product Medley. This gorgeous collection includes stamps, dies, paper, ribbon, die-cuts, and more! It’s packed full of supplies that will inspire your creativity. In this tutorial, you’ll also learn how to create a masked Embossing Paste background. If you’re not already a subscriber to my newsletters and wish to be, scroll down and click on the subscribe button below.
Masked Embossing Paste Card
I often get asked what the difference is between suites, kits, and medleys? Although they are all groupings of coordinating products to make your crafting experience easier, there are a few difference.
- Suitesare entire collections of themed products that coordinate. A suite has at least one stamp set, sometimes two and usually has patterned paper, dies or punches, ribbon, and embellishments.
- Kitsinclude pre-designed and pre-cut projects. They can be all-inclusive or can include project supplies with coordinating stamps and ink available separately.
- Medleysare more like a mini-suite. They are a collection of coordinating supplies, but not as large as a suite, so you get a bit of everything to inspire your creativity at a budget-friendly price point.
Very Vanilla (#101650)
Soft Suede (#115318)
Mint Macaron (#138337)
Mint Macaron Ink Refill (#138331)
Old Olive (#147090)
Soft Suede (#147115)
Misty Moonlight (#153118)
Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (#144597)
Boho Indigo Product Medley (#153132)
ACCESSORIES & TOOLS
Embossing Paste White (#141979)
Palette Knives (#142808)
Silicone Craft Sheet (#127853)
Take Your Pick Tool (#144107),
Stampin’ SEAL (#152813)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430)
Stampin’ SEAL+ (#149699)
Mini Glue Dots (#103683)
Embossing Paste dries quickly so it’s best to work with it quickly and clean your tools while it is still wet. Don’t worry about perfection, variations in depth and texture improve the effect of Embossing Paste.
Join my Newsletter List and receive my tutorials by email. With each mailing, you will receive a picture of the finished project, a supply list, card layout, and a step-by-step tutorial.
DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST CATALOGUE
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TUTORIALS
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).
Simply enter this month’s special host code
prior to submitting your order through my website.
Don’t forget: during the month of July you will receive $6 BONUS DAY COUPONS with every $60 spent – redeemable towards your choice of products from either the annual or mini catalogue in August! Click HERE to learn more.
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!