Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured speciality paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project!
Demonstrators were able to preorder items in this “Butterfly Brilliance Collection” a month before it was released and I just have to tell you, friends, I am in LOVE with it!
The ideas of ways these products can be used for cards, home decor, scrapbook pages and more just keep filling my head! While I know we have lots of other butterfly stamps, dies and punches, trust me, none are like the “Butterfly Bouquet Bundle”!
The coordinating Designer Series Papers are absolutely STUNNING too! Click on the button below to see the flyer online:
Here’s a pretty card made with the Brilliant Wings dies and Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper – the only stamping is the sentiment! So quick and easy!
- Stamp Sets – Pretty Perennials(154435)
- Card Stock – Bermuda Bay (131197)
- Stamp Pads – Bermuda Bay (147096)
- Misc. – Butterfly Bijou 6”x6” Designer Series Paper (DSP) (156824); Brilliant Wings Dies (155523); Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Bermuda Bay: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, folded in half for card base
- DSP (small butterflies): 1-1/4” x 5-1/4” (2)
- DSP (watercolor): 1-3/8” x 5-1/4”
- DSP (large butterflies): 1 sheet
- Stamp “happy” and “for you” on watercolor piece of DSP with Bermuda Bay ink.
- Adhere DSP strips to card front.
- Use large die from Brilliant Wings and die cut one sheet of large butterflies. This will give you 6 perfectly cut butterflies. Attach 3 to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Paint wings of die-cut butterflies with Wink of Stella for a subtle shimmer.
My gift to you….
Everyone who purchases either the Butterfly Bouquet Bundle OR the Butterfly Brilliance Collection from me will also receive a FREE online class using these products! This class is a PDF tutorial that I will email to you, featuring 12 beautiful cards with all the instructions, measurements, photos and supply list! You’ll also receive my monthly Customer Appreciation Tutorial Bundle which includes another 12 project sheets!
Simply use my special host code before your submit your order:
Enjoy the day, stay well my friends, and HAPPY STAMPING!