Hi Friends! So I am officially in my “Christmas card mode” and getting organized for this year’s holiday season. I’ve got almost all of my envelopes addressed (over 70) and this weekend I plan on getting all my Christmas cards stamped and finished. Do you write a personalized note inside each card? I do. Sometimes I’ll send along a Christmas letter for my friends and family too. It’s been a few years since I’ve done up a letter, but I think this year my cards are due to include one. I usually mass produce my cards and make them all the same. However, I’ve been having soooo much fun with all the stamps and products from our Holiday catalogue that I’ll be making lots of different cards to mail out this year.
Today’s card is one I made this past weekend, just using my markers, the awesome Carols of Christmas stamp sets and a few embellishments….
- Carols Of Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Red Glimmer Paper 
- Foil Snowflakes 
- Twine Baker’s Whisper White 
- Stamp-A-Ma-Jig 
- Pearl Basic Jewels 
- Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers 
- Cherry Cobbler Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
- Banner Triple Punch 
- Glue Dots 
- Fast Fuse Adhesive 
- Stampin’ Trimmer 
- Hearts Come Home Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Clear Block Bundle 
- Crumb Cake: 4 1/4″ x 11″, folded in half for card base & 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Cherry Cobbler: 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Red Glimmer Paper: 2″ x 4 1/2″
- Use Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green markers to ink “Peace on Earth” image from Carols of Christmas stamp set – stamp in centre of 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ piece of Crumb Cake.
- Using same markers, stamp the ‘line’ and holly images from Carols of Chrismas around the Peace on Earth sentiment.
- Ink the word “wishing” from the Hearts Come Home stamp set with Garden Green marker. Use Stamp-a-ma-jig to position and stamp above ‘Peace’. Repeat with the words ‘For’ and ‘All’ from the Hearts Come Home stamp set, and stamp below ‘Earth’.
- Fill in the Crumb Cake card stock layer with the ‘stars’ stamp from Carols of Christmas set, inking with the Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green markers.
- Adhere Crumb Cake to the 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock.
- Use Banner Triple Punch on the Red Glimmer paper and cut in the middle, making two ‘banner’ ends. Glue to top and bottom of “Peace on Earth” Crumb Cake/Cherry Cobbler layer.
- Cut two foil snowflakes in half and glue (foil side down) onto the Crumb Cake card base.
- Adhere the Peace on Earth layer to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Make two bows, one smaller than the other, with the White Twine and adhere to card with a glue dot.
- Color a pearl with the Dark Cherry Cobbler Blend marker and place on top of the bow.
Deals end November 26th.
offering a 24-hour flash sale on November 27th, after other Online
Extravaganza deals end on November 26th.
Don’t miss your opportunity to save BIG!
items AND do some Christmas shopping for your creative friends and
those of you place orders through my online store with a hand stamped
thank you card and free project tutorials!
This PDF tutorial features 12 beautiful card
projects, with all measurements, step-by-step instructions and supplies
your order through my website. If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the
host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards and I will then
send you the PDF tutorial. All qualified orders will receive the download