Hi Friends! I hope you’ve been enjoying our current “Saleabration” promotion so far! Everyone sure LOVES getting their FREE gifts with their qualifying orders!
The “Delicate Dahlias” Saleabration stamp set is popular for good reason – it’s GORGEOUS and so versatile. This is also a two-step stamp set, which has always been a favourite for me. Stamp the outline image, then stamp the solid image to ‘fill’ it in. Boom! Card coloured, done and beautiful in no time flat! Gotta love it!
Here is today’s card tutorial for you:
- Stamp Sets – *Delicate Dahlias (156601); Create with Friends (156058)
- Card Stock – Thick Basic White (159229); Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Gorgeous Grape (147099); Highland Heather (147103); Granny Apple Green (147095)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Basic Borders (155558); Wink of Stella (141897), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Pastel Pearls (154571), Paper Snips Scissors (103579), Stamparatus (146276), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper (155499)
- Thick Basic White: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” (card base)
- Basic White: 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” (for floral images)
- Designer Series Paper: 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”
- Score and fold the Thick Basic White card stock at 4 1/4”. Place the edge of the card stock in the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with the pointed die from the Basic Borders die set.
- Adhere the panel of Designer Series Paper to the inside of the die cut side of the card.
- Stamp the Delicate Dahlias outline stamp with Gorgeous Grape, then stamp the shadow stamp with Highland Heather. Stamp the leaf stamp two times with Granny Apple Green; stamp off for the leaf shadow stamp. Fussy cut the images with the Paper Snips.
- Place the card in the Stamparatus. Without adhering the flowers and leaves yet, place them where they will go and then position the sentiment stamps on the card close to the bottom. Remove the stamped images and stamp the sentiments with Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Remove the card and adhere the leaves to the card front, then add the floral image with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three Pastel Pearls to the card and then spatter with the Wink of Stella.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!