This terrific promotion ends July 31st – you can find all the details by clicking HERE .
Hi Friends! I have some fun photos to share with you. I held my Post Convention/Holiday Sneak Peek Event the other night and it was a blast, if I do say so myself! I shared some of my favorite tips and tidbits from the Stampin’ Up! convention and demonstrated some of my favorite projects (you’ll see my very favorite tomorrow, with a new video!). This was also my last BOGO (Buy One, Get One) event until next year so
everyone got free stamps with their orders!
There were also lots of door prizes and gifts from Momento Mall
(exclusive Stampin’ Up! merchandise available at Convention) such as tote bags, cute post it notes, Stampin’ Up! chap stick, mini dry erase boards, etc. I even gave away new scented embossing powder that’s not even out yet (the Holiday Catalogue starts AUGUST 1st!) – can you say PEPPERMINT STICK and SUGAR & SPICE??? Fun!
And check out the tissue paper….it’s all the new IN COLOURS!
all my swaps on display for everyone to take photos (LOTS of
is from the same stamp set and it was embossed with the Sugar and Spice! It
smells DELICIOUS! (Now we just need edible paper….)
And the stamped tissue paper inside the box may have given a hint to ONE of the items inside! Gotta give away some FREE STAMP SETS!!!! Along with this stamp set there was a tote bag, new Stampin’ Up! lip balm, Stampin’ Up! Vanilla Hand Cream, a WISH LIST pad from Momento Mall and some new scented embossing powder!
Speaking of winners and free stamps, as
promised, everyone who placed a min. order of $50 would be entered in a
drawing for the new “Lacy & Lovely” clear stamp set!
And the winner IS…. CHERYL SPRAGG! Yay, Cheryl! I used
Random.Org and YOUR number came up! WOO HOO! I’ll tuck your stamps in
with your order when it comes in.
That’s it for me! I’ve got three new videos for you this week, including one for my VERY FAVORITE technique that I learned a convention (it’s so easy but I am absolutely SMITTEN with it!).
My CHRISTMAS IS JULY Stamp-a-Stack is tomorrow and I have some super cute cards prepared for all of the ladies. I’ll post photos of those for y’all later this week.
PS – just gotta share last night’s sunset from our back yard with you…so pretty.
Be sure to check back often as I’ll be sharing fun ideas I learned at the Stampin’ Up! Convention in the following classes (which were all FANTASTIC!):
- I AM CREATIVE with five of Stampin’ Up!’s concept artists and Shannon West. We made a really neat banner in this class, featuring all kinds of different techniques (this was one of my very favorite classes).
- I AM SAAVY with Donna Griffith, Meg Wheeler, Dawn Griffith and Laura Milligan. These talented ladies showed us how to make to-die-for projects!
- I AM OPEN FOR BUSINESS with Carrie Cudney. I love Carrie. She’s so down to earth and FUN! In this class, Carrie shared tips on how we can find new customers and what Stampin’ Up! is doing to attract them (wait until you see their new advertising campaign – LOVE IT)
- I AM REACHING OUT with Emily Montoya. Emily showed us some fun ways to include the emerging demographic (Gen Y’ers – 25-35 yr olds who value creativity) into our business. Awesome class. Our opening General Session had keynote speaker, JASON RYAN DORSEY speaking about the Gen Y’ers, as well as the Gen X’ers (aka, ME) and the Baby Boomers. He was FABULOUS. More on him later!
- I AM EARNING AN INCENTIVE TRIP with Karen Hauley, Jill Hillard, Meg Holland and Cynthia Millian. I LOVED this class. Fellow demonstrators shared how they earned trips with Stampin’ Up!. After earning the trip to Disney World and the upcoming Getaway Trip to Hilton Head Island, I can personally tell you that there is NOTHING like a trip like these ones. Stampin’ Up! SPOILS you like you wouldn’t believe. This year I am working towards the Grand Vacation cruise to the Western Carribean!
- I AM DOING BUSINESS MY WAY with Bonnie Thurber, Ronda Wade, and Tami White. Another fab class. I have been one of Ronda’s trainees for a while now and I can’t say enough good about her. She is one class act with a wealth of knowledge and it’s such a blessing that she is willing to share it. My business has grown by leaps and bounds because of Ronda’s business coaching. I think the world of her. Tami’s presentation was excellent and I enjoyed hearing all the various ways we can hold successful events and I can’t wait to try some!
- I AM A FIRST TIME RECRUITER with Jill Leigh, Jocelyn Rhodes and Colleen Vassons. Another terrific class!
- I AM INSPIRED with Donna Griffith. In this break-out class we created an adorable pin board that will keep upcoming birthdays organized and allow us to display everything that inspires us! LOVE IT! (I am still blown away with the amount of product we were given in this class. THANK YOU, Stampin’ Up!)
- I AM MAKING MONEY with Pam Morgan. I adore Pam. I first met Pam 10 years ago, when Stampin’ Up! first came to Canada and when I first signed up. Over the years I anxiously waited for Pam’s demonstrations at regionals and convention – she’s always been my favorite. Then my hubby met Pam during our trip to Disney and now he thinks the world of her too! And she was terrific in this class! Pam explained how we can get more out of the Career Plan and picked up some great tips! Thank you, Pam! xo
- I AM STARTING OUT with Emily Montoya. Emily shared the basics of the career plan. Loved the Jeopardy Game she played with fellow demonstrators too – very impressive (and funny too!).
- I AM HAVING FUN with Shannon West. Just for the record, Folks, I ALWAYS have FUN! I picked up some gems from this class and I can’t wait to implement them with my hostesses and customers (can you say CHOCOLATE and MUSIC?)
After taking all the classes and getting my ‘secret words’ I received a wonderful stamp set (for Convention attendees only). I used it on the paper bags for the door prizes (scroll up to see them). LOVE this stamp set. Convention 2012 was certainly amazing and I can’t help but love this company more and more (how is THAT even possible?? LOL)
Pam Morgan says
Wow! You're welcome, Tina!!!