The Christmas Barn Bundle includes the Christmas Barn Stamp Set and the Barn Dies. With this bundle, you can create a picture-perfect winter landscape right in your own home. Stamp a rustic barn or a cozy horse-drawn sleigh, then easily cut them out with dies and add them to your cards. It’s that simple!
CHRISTMAS BARN PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
It’s the most wonderful time of the year when you craft with the Christmas Barn Stamp Set. With a rustic barn, a traditional wooden fence, and a horse-drawn sleigh, this stamp set is perfect for creating a peaceful winter scene on any card. Be sure to use your favourite Stampin’ Up! colouring technique to customize these line-art images.
* 9 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, e
You don’t need mountains of snow or acres of land to create a picture-perfect winter day. Just use the Barn Dies to cut out shapes of a rustic barn, a frozen lake, a silo, and a snowflake or two. Now you have a gorgeous winter landscape card that is sure to bring Christmas joy to every heart.
* 14 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ (8.9 x 5.7 cm)
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
* Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
All images © 1990-2022 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Christmas Barn(159747) OR BUNDLE (159749)
- Cardstock – Cherry Cobbler (119685); Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Cherry Cobbler (147083); Garden Green (147089); Memento Black (132708)
- Misc. – Silver Foil Specialty Pack (156457); Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924); Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154880); Barn Dies (159748); Scalloped Contours Dies (155560); Dimensionals (104430); Mini Dimensionals (144108); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Cherry Cobbler: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4”; 3” x 4” (barn); scrap (wreath)
- Silver Foil Matte: 1” x 2-1/2”
- Die cut large Basic White cardstock using Scalloped Contours Die.
- Stamp barn on 3 x 4 white cardstock using black ink. Color with Cherry Cobbler Blends.
Die cut barn.
- Stamp wreath on scrap white cardstock using Garden Green ink. Die cut.
Color bow with Cherry Cobbler Blends.
- Die cut silver foil silo.
- Stamp tree image on upper left side of scalloped contour white cardstock using Garden Green ink.
Stamp Sentiment on lower right corner using Cherry Cobber ink.
Attach to folded Cherry Cobbler card base.
- Attach die-cut barn to card front using dimensionals.
Attach die-cut wreath to top of barn using mini dimensionals.
Attach die-cut silo to card front.
- Embellish wreath with (3) red rhinestones.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!