- The stamp sets that we used on the Christmas side of the calendar were Snow Front, Dashing Deer, Making Bright, Nature’s Beauty, and Still Scenes.
- Ink pads used were Early Espresso and Mossy Meadow.
- Stampin’ Write Markers were Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow (direct to stamp for the poinsettia and foliage).
- Rhinestones were added to the centre of each snowflake and mini white flower.
- Once completed, the entire calendar with spritzed with Champagne Shimmer Mist Paint (**a few drops of paint mixed with 70% rubbing alcohol).
After Christmas, this 25-drawer holder can store anything from jewellery to embellishments, quotes of gratitude and positive thoughts, date night ideas, seasonal activities, chocolates and treats, recipe suggestions (pull out a drawer and make the recipe written on the slip inside), the ideas are endless!
- Cut “Come Sail Away” Designer Series Paper into twenty-five 2″ x 2″ pieces.
- Layout the 2″ x 2″ pieces onto each box in the desired order. Cut out half a circle from top edge using 1″ Circle Punch.
- Stamp onto Designer Series Paper, as desired, using “Sail Away” stamp set and Night of Navy Ink Pad.
- Glue all pieces of Designer Series Paper onto boxes.
- Use coordinating dies from “Sailing Home Bundle”, as desired.
- I don’t normally decorate for Christmas in October – I only put out the artificial Christmas tree for today’s class.
- If you would like to try making some delicious Cinnamon Buns, this is the recipe I used (and it’s my go-to recipe when I need a ‘quicker’ cinnamon bun than my normal recipe): Clone of a Cinnabon