***Update: all the tools have been reserved. The next reservation window will open on December 5th ****
The cost of the Stamparatus is $65CDN and once the orders are ready to go in February it will also be Saleabration time! Yup – that means you’ll receive a free stamp set or product of your choice from the Saleabration brochure! How awesome is that??? I’m also sending out little gifts to everyone who reserves their Stamparatus via my online store too. Yay!
everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before
long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$65.00 CAD
Okay. I’ve gotta have one. How do I get in line?
different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true
preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the
product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will
place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This
system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible
while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
is 3 tools per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer per reservation
- Demonstrators and your customers may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our
facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit
card and shipping information is correct.
This is my submission for this month’s Stampin’ Leaders Project Group. It is based on a card swap I received a few years ago from Linda Heller:
Here’s my spin on it, using current Stampin’ Up! products, including our fabulous Christmas Quilt Bundle:
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Christmas Quilt (144793)Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045); Old Olive (100702)
- Stamp Pads – Black Memento (132708); Versa Mark (102283)
- Misc.- Big Shot (143263); Magnetic Platform (130658); Quilt Builder Framelits Dies (144673 – as a bundle with Christmas Quilt Stamp Set 146026); Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper (144621); Metallic Enamel Shapes (141678); 1/8” Gold Ribbon (134583); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Trimmer (126889); Decorative Ribbon Border Punch (143721); Softly Falling Embossing Folder (139672); Clear Block C (118486); Gold Foil Sheets (132622)
- Old Olive: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 1/4”
- Be Merry DSP: 2 1/2” x 5 1/2” and two pieces 2” x 2”
- Basic Black: 2 3/4” x 3 1/2”
- Gold Foil Sheet: 3/4” x 5 1/2” (two strips)
1. Fold Old Olive card stock in half to create card base. Stamp tree outline image from “Christmas Quilt” stamp set onto the front of card using Versamark to create a background – be sure to overlap some of the trees.
2. Run tree framelit from Quilt Builder dies through the Big Shot, placing in the middle of the Basic Black card stock layer first, then run through on each side to get a total of three trees.
3. Position the Basic Black layer inside Softly Falling embossing folder and run through the Big Shot.
4. Place the tree framelit from Quilt Builder dies onto the two pieces of 2” x 2” Be Merry DSP and run through the Big Shot, using the Magnetic Platform. Set the trees aside.
5. Use SNAIL adhesive to position Be Merry DSP behind the black card stock layer.
6. Use the Decorative Ribbon Border punch on the Gold Foil strips and adhere behind the DSP/Black Card stock layer using Tear & Tape. Wrap 1/8” ribbon around and tie into a knot. Glue to front of card.
7. Adhere the two “Be Merry” DSP trees to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Stamp “Peace” onto card using Black Memento ink.
9. Place gold stars from Metallic Embellishments on the top of each tree.
receive a FREE tutorial. This PDF tutorial features 12 beautiful card
projects, with all measurements, step-by-step instructions and supplies
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting
your order through my website. If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the
host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards and I will then
send you the PDF tutorial. All qualified orders will receive the download
my online store
me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the day and HAPPY STAMPING!