Last night was my monthly ‘Ink-spiration’ night (details here) and I had fun stamping with Cindy. She used some of my stamp sets for her projects and fell in love with ‘Farm Life‘.
Here’s a card I made, using the same set, for my husband last year:
- Make sure your clear block is CLEAN!
- Do not use Stampin’ Mist on your block – just soap and water
- Sometimes, I find that by just rubbing the block on my jeans the rubber image will cling better
- Make sure your stamps are warm – they don’t cling as well if they’re cold.
- Be careful on how you adhere the decal to your clear stamps. Sometimes I’ve put mine on too tightly (make sure you don’t stretch the decal) thus making my rubber bend (there’s a joke there, but I won’t say it…*wink*). Once the decal is on, it’s on for good, so if this happens to you, here’s the best way I’ve found to ensure your clear stamps ALWAYS, without fail, stay on the clear block. Tombow Mono Multipurpose Glue! Yessire! This is the ticket! Simply put a light layer of glue on your image and then set it aside to dry. It will then adhere to your block perfectly and peel off with no problem – leaving no residue.
PS – come back tomorrow, for a Sale-a-bration SNEAK PEAK!
Click here to shop 24/7 at my Stampin’ Up! Online Store!!! Your items will be sent directly to your home – convenient, quick and you can even do it in your pj’s at 2am!!
Are you on my mailing list to receive my monthly newsletters? If you’d like receive my newsletters, full of projects, updates, tutorials, patterns and so much more, contact me today! Click here to sign up!!