in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons! Introducing
the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
Click here to view the flyer
Yay! New colors in our Watercolour Pencils are available!
Note: these are not part of the “Blended Seasons” bundle but you can now order them here.
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood-
or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season (also available in
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- Please note: The bundle includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils.
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018. This means products will only be available until August 31 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before August 31, it will be made un-orderable and will no longer be available for purchase.
- New colors of Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- No limits apply during the sales period.
- Items may be purchased via demonstrator, customer, workshop, or online order.
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
Pencils, it also works well with our other coloring tools too, such as
the Aqua Painter, Brusho, Blender Pens, and more! For today’s free tutorial, I’ve got a pretty “Blended Seasons” Christmas card for you…
Sets – Blended Seasons Bundle (149893w,
Stock – Old Olive (100702);
Real Red (102482); Whisper White (100730)
Pads – Memento (132708)
– Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper (DSP) (146921);
Olive: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
Red: 5 1/2” x 4” Scrap for the frame and 3 bows
White: scrap at least 3” x 5”
shapes from the red and white cardstock with the thinlets.
the holly and the “Merry Christmas” on to the white die cut
the holly in with the watercolor pencils.
with the Blender pens. Make sure to clean the tip of the pen between
the white cardstock onto your card.
bows to the top center of your white piece. This will add dimention
to your card and make your bow look “fluffy”.
I love getting these kits every month! Don’t forget to use the promo code BLOOM818 when you place your order. This special offer ends August 10th.
enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
BONUS “PASSPORT PALS” TUTORIALS
orders of $60 or more (prior to tax and shipping) will also receive the exclusive Passport Pals tutorials, created by Frenchie (France Martin) and
myself – that means you’ll receive 18 free project sheets!
If you live in the USA, click here to visit Frenchie on her to blog
and here to shop through her online store.
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you were inspired by today’s project and that you’ll visit again soon!