Hi Friends! The cards I’m sharing with you today feature the adorable “Welcome Easter” stamp set and an easy technique known as ‘colour blocking’. I made my cards very simple but this is a technique that could easily be ‘stepped up’ by using metallic embossing, colouring the stamped images, etc. This is also great card layout to use up scrap bits of leftover papers.
- Stamp three (or more) images onto Whisper White card stock. Trim and glue to card stock panel (I used Rococo Rose card stock cut 4″ x 5 1/4″)
- Use random pieces of card stock to fill in the areas, cutting to size and spacing approx. 1/8″ in between each one.
- Use a pencil to mark the card stock to fit onto the panel.
- I used Versamark ink to add random stamps on some of the pieces.
- Once done, simply glue the panel to card base.
- Instead of using card stock, try using a variety of Designer Series Papers!
- All online orders will receive a hand stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your address!) and 12 step-by-step stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as token of my appreciation for your online order!
- At the end of each month everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a gift of Stampin’ Up! product (winner is chosen via random.org).