Hi Friends! Today I’m sharing the card tutorial that I created for our Leaders Project Sheet Group this month. I used the “Comfort & Home” stamp set with the “Art Gallery Bundle”.
We just got walloped with a TON of snow, so I wanted to use bright and cheery colours on my card, to remind me that Spring isn’t so far away! Here are the colours I chose:
The Pool Party is pulled into my card from the Fine Art Gallery Designer Series Paper and I liked how the Bumblebee strip with the sentiment just adds a burst of colour along with the Poppy Parade!
I hope that you enjoy today’s card tutorial!
- Fold Basic White card stock in half to create card base.
- Place large scallop rectangle die from Stitched So Sweetly collection on centre of Poppy Parade card stock and run through Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Save the die cut for another project and glue the 4” x 5 ¼” Poppy Parade card stock to front of card.
- Place second largest scallop rectangle die from Stitched So Sweetly collection on centre of 3 7/8“ x 5 1/8” Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper and run through Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Save the die cut for another project and glue the Designer Series Paper to front of card.
- Stamp “Comfort & Hope” onto to Bumblebee card stock with Versamark and emboss in white. Flag end and glue to card.
- Stamp grid image from Comfort & Hope set onto ¾” x 2 ¾” Poppy Parade card stock with Versamark and emboss in white. Flag end and glue to card.
- Flag ¾” x 2 ½” strip of Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper and place onto card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add three Basic Pearls.
- On scrap piece of Basic White card stock stamp flowers with Poppy Parade Ink Pad and the second detail image over top with Cherry Cobbler ink pad.
- Use Just Jade and Bumblebee markers for the leaves, stems and tiny flowers. Cut with coordinating dies and adhere to front of card – using Stampin’ Dimensionals under a couple of the flowers. Trim off any stem bits that go past the Designer Series Paper.
Optional: flick on Crumb Cake ink with a Water Painter if desired.Product List
New Card Club Starting!
I’ve started a new monthly Card Club and I’m so excited to share it with you! This month’s card kit includes pre-cut supplies to make 10 cards and features the “You Are Amazing” stamp set and Flower & Field (Sale-a-bration) Designer Series Paper. Each exclusive class also comes with over $20 worth of Stampin’ Up! goodies to use on your cards, with lots left over for other projects.
Register by February 10th – kits are only available while supplies last and will be shipped approx Feb 25th (CANADA only). PDF tutorial is available for purchase no matter where you live. If you live locally kits are available for pick up too! Click HERE for all the details & to register!