Where do I even begin, to share everything about this year’s Convention? WOWSERS! It was, in a word, “Overwhelming”. And another word, “AMAZING”. We were surprised, delighted, spoiled, inspired, motivatied, excited, thrilled and more. Not to mention, exhausted! Our days were FULL!
Convention was packed with swaps, General Sessions, classes, parties, awards, marches, demonstrations, make and takes, Momento Mall, touring, shopping, eating, etc, etc. We also received TONS of free stamp sets and products as well as a gorgeous (and pratical) bag and a great binder for our catalogues! GOOD TIMES!
Shallon, Mom, Cathy and I savoured each and every moment and we can’t wait to go back next year!
You really have to go to Convention to fully experience and understand it – it’s undescribable, really. Words don’t do it justice. I was also so happy to go to Convention this year, having achieved the goals I set for myself after being so inspired at last year’s convention. My first goal was to walk across the stage for sales – which I did!
Stampin’ Up! is sending my husband and I on an all-expense-paid trip for two to Disney World this April! What I didn’t realize is that I also hit two more milestones – I walked across the stage for my achievements in recruiting and leadership too! So that was FOUR marches in total! WOW! It just goes to show that when you set your mind on something and work hard enough for it, you CAN DO IT!
Between myself and the girls, we took well over 1000 photos and even some videos! I won’t be posting them all on my blog, but I will be sharing lots with you over the next few months, as well as at all my workshops and events. I’ll be putting all the swaps I received on my display boards to share with everyone!
Now I need to get back to work – and make room for all the free stamp sets and product I received (easily worth over $400! Stampin’ Up! was over the top GENEROUS!). I am so grateful to be part of such a wonderful, caring company as Stampin’ Up!. I love my job, I love what I do and I love the relationships that I’ve been blessed with through my business.
Oh – and stand by for some AMAZING classes that are in store for you this fall! The Holiday Mini is absolutely, without a doubt, thee best Mini evahhh! Check out the photos on my facebook page (click here) for a major SNEAK PEEK of something that will be in the Holiday Mini – it is awesome! Look for the photo of Shallon trying out the SNEAK PEEK item. Then leave a comment on my facebook page, telling me what the NEW product is for your chance to WIN a new stamp set! Deadline to enter for the stamp set will be July 31st! And if you click my LIKE/FAN button you’ll recieve an extra entry!
I can’t wait to share the projects I learned at convention with you!!! (Those of you who know me will fully understand when I tell you to start buying your potatoes NOW!).
The amount of new product is astounding – new punches, new big shot dies, new BLING, new fabric, and of course, new stamp sets!!! Between that and the new hostess benefits, you’re going to want to book your own party with me soon so that you don’t miss out!!!! Contact me today at email@example.com – I’d love to hear from you!
PS – have you seen the newest Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit promotion? Click HERE for all the details and from now until the end of this month, you’ll also receive THIS with your starter kit:
a FREE Exclusive Christmas Keepsake Project Kit!
I saw these boxes at Convention and the photos don’t do them just – they are truly beautiful! The Christmas Keepsake Box Project Kit–a $50 value–contains the following products (quantities are 1 unless otherwise noted):
- Pines & Poinsettias Set *(wood-mount)
- Keepsake box
- Scallop borders (cut from Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die)
- First Edition Designer Series Paper (3)
- Holly Berry Designer Series Paper (6)
- First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper strip (2)
- Holly Berry Designer Series Paper piece*
- Real Red Top Note (cut from Top Note Bigz Die)
- Real Red Decorative Label (cut from Matchbook Bigz XL Die)
- Wild Wasabi Card Stock strips (3)
- Naturals Ivory Card Stock piece
- Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Fabric*
- Real Red 1-1/4″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Real Red 5/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon
- Victoria 5/8″ Crochet Trim
- Linen Thread
- Champagne Fine Galaxy Stampin’ Glitter
- Vanilla Pearl 1/2″ Simply Adorned Bauble
- Pearl Basic Jewels (1 pkg.)
- Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Buttons*
- Large Wild Wasabi
- Small Real Red
- Mini Vintage Tags
Get your Starter Kit at a huge savings (Stampin’ Up! even pays the shipping costs for you!), the Christmas Keepsake Kit AND you’ll also enjoy the great perks of becoming a demonstrator, like
- A 20 percent product discount!
- A free monthly issue of Stampin’ Success, Stampin’ Up!’s demonstrator-only magazine!
- Sneak peeks at brand-new products!
- Invitations to exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- Regular get-togethers to stamp!
- Free access to a community of 30,000+ crafters/stampers and creative artists, as well as 160,000+ project samples!
Don’t miss out! Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org!