If you like tea, you’ll love creating tea-themed projects. The Cup of Tea Bundle has stamps and coordinating dies for making cards and scrapbook pages.
CUP OF TEA PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Create the perfect paper cup of tea with the Cup of Tea Stamp Set, designed for tea lovers. Start by stamping a teacup, then stamp a slice of lemon and a tea bag, and finish off with a sentiment that says what you want to say. You can say thank you. Remind someone that it’s time to get together. Or that you miss them. Not in the mood for tea? You can use the botanical images and sentiments for other projects, too.
The Teacup Dies give you fun tools for making cards for your tea-loving friends. Cut out a teacup, then accent it with a die-cut, segmented lemon slice and a tiny teabag. Add some die-cut flowers, hearts, and herbs, and you’ve created a tea-themed scene will delight anyone. You’ll also love how most of these dies pull double duty. The teabag also doubles as a tag, and the flowers, hearts, and herb plants go with just about anything.
- 17 dies
- Largest die: 2-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ (5.7 x 3.8 cm)
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamp Sets – Cup of Tea Bundle(158667); Watercolor Shapes (156958)
- Card Stock – Basic White Thick (159229); Basic White (159276); Blushing Bride (131198
- Stamp Pads – Blushing Bride (147100); Granny apple Green (147095)
- Misc. – Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper (DSP) Hostess (159161); Deckled Rectangles Dies (159173); Organic Beauty Dies (158983); Dimensionals (104430); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Silicone Craft Sheet (127853); Bakers Twine Essential Pack (155475)
- Thick Basic White: 4 1/4” x 11”
- Basic White: 2 ¾” x 4 ¼” for Deckled Rectangle & 1 ¾” x 2 ½” for Cup 1” x 1” tag
- Blushing Bride: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- DSP: 1 ¾” x 2 ½” for cup
- Fold Basic White Card in half
- Die Cut the Blushing Bride with the Diamon Shaped Mat and attach to the front of the card using Multipurpose Glue.
- Cut Cup Pieces from the Cup of Tea Bundle dies. Solid Cup from the Designer Paper and cut out leaf design from the Basic white. Glue together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Cut the Rectangle from the Deckled Rectangle Dies and stamp the greenery towards the top portion of the card using Granny Apple Green. Stamp the flowers in Blushing Bride
- Stamp the Oval in Granny Apple Green for under the cup. Lay and lift cup for position.
- Attach small length of White Bakers twine to the back of the cup and the other end to the tag using glue
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Teacup and attach to the card
- Add Rhinestone Basic jewels to the tag and a few of the flowers.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!