The Cup of Tea Bundle includes the Cup of Tea Stamp Set and the Teacup Dies. Also available in French.
If you like tea, you’ll love creating tea-themed projects. The Cup of Tea Bundle has stamps and coordinating dies for making cards and scrapbook pages.
CUP OF TEA PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Create the perfect paper cup of tea with the Cup of Tea Stamp Set, designed for tea lovers. Start by stamping a teacup, then stamp a slice of lemon and a tea bag, and finish off with a sentiment that says what you want to say. You can say thank you. Remind someone that it’s time to get together. Or that you miss them. Not in the mood for tea? You can use the botanical images and sentiments for other projects, too.
- 20 photopolymer stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, g
The Teacup Dies give you fun tools for making cards for your tea-loving friends. Cut out a teacup, then accent it with a die-cut, segmented lemon slice and a tiny teabag. Add some die-cut flowers, hearts, and herbs, and you’ve created a tea-themed scene will delight anyone. You’ll also love how most of these dies pull double duty. The teabag also doubles as a tag, and the flowers, hearts, and herb plants go with just about anything.
- 17 dies
- Largest die: 2-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ (5.7 x 3.8 cm)
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamp Sets – Cup of Tea Bundle (158667)
- Card Stock – Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes (159270); Basic White (159276); Sweet Sorbet (159268)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Parakeet Party (159208)
- Misc. – Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (150673); Stitched Rectangle Dies (151820); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813)
- Parakeet Party Tea Boutique Card: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Basic White: 3” x 4 ¼” (Stitched Rectangle)
- Sweet Sorbet: ¼” x 2 ¼”
- Fold the striped Parakeet Party card from the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes in half on score mark.
- Cut out a 3” x 4 ¼” Stitched Rectangle with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and adhere it to the card.
- Stamp 2 cups on scrap Basic White cardstock using Memento Black ink, then cut them out using the coordinating die.
- Use the heart die to cut out 2 hearts from Sweet Sorbet cardstock. Adhere them to the center of the cups.
- Stamp 3 leaves on scrap Basic White cardstock using Parakeet Party ink, then cut them out using the coordinating die. Adhere the leaves to the back of the 2 cups.
- Add the cups and leaves to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento Black ink on the Sweet Sorbet cardstock. Add it to the card using Dimensionals on the right-hand side of the greeting and Stampin’ Seal Adhesive on the left-hand side of the layer.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!